SecondKyle
Halo 4 Service Record:
View Service Record
0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day
0 (View Thanks)
Times this user was thanked:
Posts for which this user was thanked:

Why Did I Get Banned - The Official Thread

Posted: Sunday, November 10, 2013 9:45:10 PM(UTC)

Edited by Moderator - Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Question regarding credit bans, resets,e tc.

Posted: Friday, September 28, 2012 2:50:36 PM(UTC)

I found out that YOURAZZISMURKED had been Temporaily Credit Ban for no aparent reason and they have no clue why, If someone can take care of this, It would be greatly appreciated, Thank you :)

The Halo Bulletin: 9.26.12

Posted: Friday, September 28, 2012 1:41:37 PM(UTC)

I admire 343Industries for everything and making Halo a more better and enjoyable game and putting so much work and details and thoughts into these gamemodes for everyone to love and remember, This is a moment to cherish and look at your friends remembering what is was and how it will be in less then 40 days, Every fan will get to learn the rest of the truly remarkable story and wonder what will happend with John and Cortana,Not to mention the Flood mode of infection those pictures and this idea is brilliant ! We are fans.. They are 343i, TOGETHER WE MAKE HISTORY lol, We are SPARTANS ! (Quote from 300) "SPARTANS TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL"

False bans relating to Custom Challenges

Posted: Sunday, March 11, 2012 7:57:19 AM(UTC)

I have and no one has wrote me back...so please look before redirecting me back to a topic that has not had people on that in months.

Posted: Saturday, March 10, 2012 11:56:16 PM(UTC)

Gamertag: SecondKyle

Date of Ban: 6-7 days ago

Reason: AFK to get a bite to eat

Message: "This Xbox 360 has been Temporaily Ban" and the 2nd message "This account has been Temporaily Ban"

How it happend: After eating at the dinner table i came back grabbed the controller and killed 2 brutes then the message popped up.

Have i ever boosted?: No but i was Temporaily Ban once from being in a room full of boosters from a friend accepting this dudes invite, I can't do anything but face the fact i was in the room and i deserved it. 2nd Temporaily Ban, Away from console for eating at the dinner table and killing 2 brutes:

To make it easier and better and less complaints: Start asking people why they were away and if it was longer then 10 minutes then give them a temp ban for 24 hours anything more then that is a nice way to watch people move to PS3 if you ask me.

Today i bought a PSN card thinking my Xbox 360 will never come back and i got a Year membership on 11/15/2011 for Halo Reach which is all i ever play,I'm ban and can't earn credits

Posted: Saturday, March 10, 2012 11:43:17 PM(UTC)

Actually it does for me i have a 2nd temporaily ban check my stats at http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Default.aspx?player=SecondKyle now i see a problem with the 2nd temporaily ban because i did nothing but afk to get something to eat come back after eatting and watching people play at the dinner table i went back grabbed my controller and literally killed 2 brutes then "This account has been temporaily ban" and the 2nd message "This Xbox 360 has been temporaily ban" its only my 2nd temp ban and i think its about to hit a week or passed a week i want this looked into considering i am a HALO FREAK..i need my credits as a legit player i am, Now i understand the 1st temp ban i deserved but this 2nd one is ridiculous, I a.f.k for a bite to eat and get temp ban without them asking me why i was away, I could of been taking care of a baby sister if i had 1, This is a issue and a serious 1 at that if you ask me, We don't say stuff about 343 (Example: If Halo 4 sucked "343 you suck,your company is garbage,ewww get out of here" without us letting them know their mistakes) You see what i am trying to get at? If 343 can kindly ask why we were away then they would know and STOP ASSUMING PEOPLE ARE BOOSTING just to be honest i didn't know there was a boosting thing until my friends started telling me BUT I DIDN'T RESORT TO IT,CAUSE I RESPECT Bungie and 343, but 343 is ruining it for me...but i will stick by them all the way just like i did with bungie..(This is SecondKyle "Over and Out")

Why Did I Get Banned - The Official Thread

Posted: Thursday, March 8, 2012 4:03:04 PM(UTC)

Hi this is Kyle, GT is SecondKyle i was temporaily bannded from earning credits, Now this is a msg to anyone knowing about the days or months regarding this issue, Here is the reason why this is happening, The 1st one i was pulled into a party then into a game now it was my friends party but i did not know about this "Boosting Credits" and it was not my intentions to do so, I am all about the Firefight and love to play Arcadefight alot and on a EVERYDAY basis, I am a Halo freak and am not ashamed of anything. Look at my stats on http://www.halo.xbox.com/en-us/Career/HaloReach/ServiceRecord my commendations are mostly Firefight i did campaign acouple of times as you can notice with the WalkingTank Commendation i will admit i was doing it but did not know at the time it was considerd a "Boosting" type. I haven't been on the internet in awhile when i was doing this but i quickly stopped over time with no credit ban only because i figured out it was a ilegal action to "Boost" i changed that quickly for 343, I help anyone i can on Xbox 360 even people on Halo Reach to rank on FIREFIGHT, I am a serious gamer and report Hackers,Cheaters,ETC. Therefore me not knowing about this i now have a 2nd Temporaily Bannded thing now until a week i think..for doing FIREFIGHT again from most of the day past 12:00pm Pacific Time which is 9:00pm on my Xbox which means im missing atleast 2 hours into my credits, I like to stay up late sometimes with my brother playing Xbox 360 because it has been awhile since i played it i got mine back 11/15/2011 because my Xbox Arcade was stolen now my Xbox Elite is doing ok and my PS3 is collecting dust for now :). Please anyone knowing about this Temporaily Ban i have friends wanting me to get back and help them on Halo Reach. Thank you this is SecondKyle, Enjoy XBOX!! :)

Name Forum Rank Joined Posts
bs angel Administration Wednesday, September 15, 2010(UTC) 3,802