BatmanEM
Halo 4 Service Record:
View Service Record
0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day
0 (View Thanks)
Times this user was thanked:
Posts for which this user was thanked:

If halo 4 isnt...

Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 10:03:20 AM(UTC)

Avulse 42;492663 wrote:
ZippingFilly812;492547 wrote:
Ruby of Blue;492171 wrote:
Prepare to be disappointed.

Halo 4 needs to go back to halo 2 Mp and why it was great.
I don't want a halo 2 remake I want the mp to feel like halo 2.
I'm a die hard halo fan and I know Halo 2 was the best MP ever made..

You guys take stuff out of contexts. I DON'T WANT A COPY. I want it to be "like" Halo 2 go back to what made Halo Mp great.

Lol you mean like how they made MW3 just like MW2? Yeah that turned out real good...

If halo 4 isnt...

Posted: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 7:19:50 PM(UTC)

Twizzsted;492033 wrote:
then don't buy it, simple

I for one want Halo 4 to play EXACTLY like Halo 4, nothing else

copying things, I find 2 problems with this popular argument:

1: it's not new.
if you play just a re-amped version of an old game, nothing is new, NOTHING, it will feel boring, everyone will slowly fade away from the game as there is nothing NEW to keep them interested.

2: The community will complain too much about it
unless you make the same game, there will be new things in it, whether it be a graphics overhaul, or some new weapons, or SOMETHING, people will complain about it.
just look at the Hemorrhage map in Reach, people have been asking for a remake of Blood Gulch, and they got it.
how did they treat it?
terribly, they complained that it didn't play exactly 100% to the original
and that's what they'll do if 343 remade Halo 2, or Halo 3.

think about it

Well said. Some people just need to grow up and accept games for what they are or go get a degree and make there own games.

Who wants Halo 4 to go realistic graphics???

Posted: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 7:12:52 PM(UTC)

Xx HoosierDaddy;491268 wrote:
By that I mean, ditch the cartoony colorful graphics they have had before. And go for realistic graphics like we all see outside. The new trilogy is supposed to be different, so why had those kiddy colorful cartoony graphics again? I want it to look natural as realistic as they can get it on 360.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Halo graphics and they are not "cartoony" as you say... the Mario games would be considered "cartoony" definitely not Halo.

Should armor abilities be in halo 4?

Posted: Monday, January 9, 2012 3:41:07 PM(UTC)

They will be back... 343 isn't going to get rid of them just because some people cry about it on the forums. Some people out there who do like them will be pissed that they are gone so if anything they will probably just change em up a bit and do there best to make everyone happy. (which never happens)

Has Anybody Gotten Bored Ever Playing Halo

Posted: Monday, January 9, 2012 10:13:54 AM(UTC)

Usually when I get bored of one I just put in a older one like Halo 3 and it feels fresh again.

The Ally AI should be Improved for Halo 4

Posted: Thursday, January 5, 2012 10:55:05 PM(UTC)

I'd be happy if they just have the Marines do some basic tactics like buddy team rushes (one team suppresses while the other assaults)... And for the love of god teach em to drive this time.

Please don't over expand Halo

Posted: Thursday, January 5, 2012 2:21:54 PM(UTC)

Deadpool Psycko;477312 wrote:
Lycan XIII;477181 wrote:
Deadpool Psycko;476767 wrote:
A lot of people felt Eps 1-3 were borderline of over-expansion with all the tie ins afterwards.

Then KotOR and Battlefront dropped and practically revitalized the franchise. Battlefront needs to make a current gen release and KotOR needs a final act to it's trilogy.

Halo is very much still usable with untapped material. There needs to be a game focusing on Blue Team or Onyx.

TOR is the third one. I've played to level 26 by myself and I've already come across the remains of the Endar Spire on Taris from the first game, and them talking about Malak and Bastila Shan, and I haven't got much farther than that. It's the third one, it's just that you have to pay every month for it...

Nope. It's an MMO. It has no right being in the series (KotOR trilogy). I want to find out more directly about Revan, Nihilus, The Exile and so on.

I don't want to have to do all that while waiting for my group to finish it's keyboard mapping.

Also, I do not want to have to invest in a new PC AND an MMO just for that.

In short - Nope.

I agree that it's BS if they honestly are saying that the MMO is the third part of the KOTOR trilogy. I refuse to go build a computer and pay monthly for a game so I really hope they someday make a 3rd single player game. But anyway back on topic I think Halo is going to be around for a very long time... and i'm all for it as long as they don't go the lego route.

The DMR: The part that sticks up on top of the

Posted: Thursday, January 5, 2012 9:34:00 AM(UTC)

BerzerkCommando;477654 wrote:
crazybydefault;477636 wrote:
Those are some massive iron sights then! It might also be used to align the scope.

It's either 2 things.
Iron sights: Which are collapsible.
Some thing used for attachments: Like what you said about being used for aligning the scope.
Do to the weapon not having visible iron sights in the front. I think that part is a collapsible iron sight.

Actually most iron sights these days are completely detachable... for example my M4 iron sights I had when I was in the Marine Corps I just kept in the armory. There are some that are so small some guys had them attached behind there ACOG and folded down like you mentioned just in case they wanted to take there ACOG off and use the iron sights. Granted I realize this is hundreds of years from now I'm just assuming the designs in game are based off how we do things now. And front sight tips which is what you guys are talking about are not detachable from what I've seen at least... but like I said this is 500 + years from now so who knows maybe this one is.

The DMR: The part that sticks up on top of the

Posted: Thursday, January 5, 2012 9:19:35 AM(UTC)

Actually you are all wrong It's called a "front sight tip" iron sights would be where the scope is now. Iron sights these days in the military are detachable and mostly just kept in armory in case whatever optic is on the weapon brakes or something.

Is 343i gonna make ODST 2??

Posted: Monday, January 2, 2012 9:49:49 PM(UTC)

Would be great if they did. I personally loved ODST and never understood why all the hate for it. It's my 2nd favorite after Halo CE.