Name:
LUKEPOWA
Halo 4 Service Record:
View Service Record
0.00% of all post / 1.07 posts per day
19 (View Thanks)
Times this user was thanked:
Posts for which this user was thanked:

How come people left Halo4 faster than Reach?

Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 4:57:29 PM(UTC)

Basically, when you're let down twice you don't tend to stick around long during the second time around.

Big Team Infinity Slayer Feedback

Posted: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 12:50:22 PM(UTC)

I think the banshee on Vortex can go.

Weapons Feedback

Posted: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 11:43:14 PM(UTC)

No mention of the Beam Rifle aim assist decrease while unscoped????

Xbox Reveal/Xbox ONE Discussion Thread

Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 1:33:34 PM(UTC)

Xbox tweeted that you won't have to pay to play used games.

Xbox Reveal/Xbox ONE Discussion Thread

Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 10:16:21 AM(UTC)

Did they say anything about being able to upload gameplay directly to youtube or anything like that?

Halo Waypoint Bugs

Posted: Friday, May 3, 2013 5:51:23 PM(UTC)

Bug: The Save button in the Topic and Post Display section in my profile isn't working. It doesn't highlight when I hover over it and the mouse icon doesn't change when I hover over it. Clicking it doesn't save or do anything.

Browser: Firefox

New Forum Update Feedback/Bugs - May 1st

Posted: Friday, May 3, 2013 5:43:26 PM(UTC)

snickerdoodle;2495798 wrote:
>My profile
>Topic and Post Display
>Uncheck "Show who thanked posts" near the bottom of the screen
>Save

Done!

When I click on the save button, nothing happens. The color change and mouse icon change that's supposed to happen when you hover or click the save button isn't working, so I can't save anything. Is there a fix for that?

Regicide Victory, Executioner, tips?

Posted: Friday, May 3, 2013 5:16:17 PM(UTC)

Whenever I try to just go for assassinations on the king, it never happens. They either turn around or they get killed before I can do it. Usually, it happens when I'm in the right place at the right time which is few and far between.

I'd say it's best to do it when you're playing bad people and when there are a lot of people near the king. That will keep the king occupied while he doesn't notice you coming up from behind.

Who chose the font for the Halo 4 lobby?

Posted: Friday, May 3, 2013 5:11:41 PM(UTC)

The UI was outsourced so I highly doubt you're gonna find out who the person was. I'm not a fan of the all caps, but I think they did that so it's easier to read since you have to read names sideways if you're not on the person selected.

New Forum Update Feedback/Bugs - May 1st

Posted: Friday, May 3, 2013 2:02:44 PM(UTC)

These are good updates, but I wish they would change the thread format so it shows the last person who posted in a thread instead of the thread starter only.