KamikazeHansOlo
Halo 4 Service Record:
View Service Record
0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day
4 (View Thanks)
Times this user was thanked:
Posts for which this user was thanked:

The Official Halo 4 Ban Thread

Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012 9:49:50 AM(UTC)

Could it be hackers that are trying to eliminate the competition?

Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012 8:53:54 AM(UTC)

It appears my banhammer has been lifted. Hooray!!! :D
Now dinner and then the Infinity Challenge!!!

Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012 3:04:08 AM(UTC)

I was really looking forward to this Infinity Challenge. I bet that no matter how I tell her, my girlfriend is going to feel really guilty for talking me into playing one split-screen match offline. I actually got the ban when we were watching the footage in Theater.
With a little luck I might be unbanned after a while since there has been a response from 343 in the thread I've opened on this, but I won't be able to participate in the Infinity Challenge and that might be something not so easily forgotten. I'm glad the issue is being resolved tho. Still, disappointment. :/

Crimson Map Pack related unfair Perma-bans.

Posted: Sunday, December 16, 2012 3:57:03 PM(UTC)

What if this happend to every Halo player who plays those maps split-screen?

Halo 4 Known Issues

Posted: Sunday, December 16, 2012 3:53:01 PM(UTC)

Me and a couple of guys got banned from playing split screen on a Crimson Map Pack map. Just so you know. I got the ban while I was offline watching the footage in Theater. Permanent ban, too. Help? If this is going to happen to everyone who plays those split screen there could be a serious drop in players soon...

Crimson Map Pack related unfair Perma-bans.

Posted: Sunday, December 16, 2012 3:16:10 PM(UTC)

Hello fellow Spartans.

It appears as if the Crimson Map Pack is giving out perma-bans from Halo 4 matchmaking. This issue appears to be connected to playing split screen on one of the 3 new maps. Check the latest pages on the official ban thread, there's probably quite a few of us.
Please, give us back our matchmaking capabilities.

Cheers..

Posted: Sunday, December 16, 2012 2:32:46 PM(UTC)

I just got banned. Halo 4 servers were down so I played a game of slayer split screen on shatter... When I was watching back the game in Theater I suddenly got perma-banned. Is there any way this could be fixed before the Virgin-tournament starts? Please?