beauford t peab
Halo 4 Service Record:
View Service Record
0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day
3 (View Thanks)
Times this user was thanked:
Posts for which this user was thanked:

The Official Halo 4 Ban Thread

Posted: Saturday, December 15, 2012 2:09:08 PM(UTC)

i see a lot of temporary bans on xp and hour long matchmaking but, with no warning, was banned permanately from the only game i play.

Posted: Saturday, December 15, 2012 2:07:07 PM(UTC)

as far as the playlist saying a very low amount of people were on each game type, then the ban.. the same thing happened to me. my ban is permanent and i did not experience any cheating from the other team and for sure didnt cheat myself. i wouldnt even know where to begin to know how to cheat.. the last thing i did was try to use forge but it is too difficult for me, left the map, and got banned.. permanetaly.

Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012 11:41:12 PM(UTC)

I am very confused as to why I was permanently banned from halo 4. I am one step away from being technologically illiterate and do not even know how to begin cheating or anything close to it. i was given no reason or explanation as to why i was banned and am even having a hard time navigating this site to find out what i can do about it. halo is and always has been the reason i even own an xbox so not being able to play the only game that keeps me online is very upsetting. if anyone can offer me any help or point me in the right direction to get some answers, that would be greately appreciated..

i am hoping that this is a mistake and just sorts itself out because i have no other explanation as to how this could have happened to me.

if the administration, or anyone who can help reads this and could maybe help, or at least give me more info, i am willing to set up an email account to communicate with if you cannot already contact me through the email associated with my gamertag.