bs angel
Halo 4 Service Record:
View Service Record
0.00% of all post / 2.90 posts per day
62 (View Thanks)
Times this user was thanked:
Posts for which this user was thanked:

NEWS: The Halo Bulletin 3.19.14

Posted: Thursday, March 20, 2014 12:18:20 PM(UTC)

snickerdoodle;2874910 wrote:
Thanks for everything bs angel. <3

Thank *you*, Ms. Doodle. #hugz

Ka Five;2874912 wrote:
I agree with...well...yeah. Thank you. <3

UH HUH.

erickyboo;2874944 wrote:
Good to have had you with that position for some three and a half years! Has it been so long? From your position at hawty McBloggy to this and then you're getting a new one!

Wow! That's really nice of you guys to immortalize Mathieu in the halo universe! I'd like to point out that he's not a marine but navy.
http://www.halopedia.org/Thom_Shephard

Let the future bring bright new things for both you and us!
And your words reminded me of...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFO_E_Gl3Ow
Reclaimer, <4

That match Friday seems interesting! Hopefully I'll be able to watch it!

You were one of our first and most active forum members here, erickyboo. I've enjoyed getting to know you, both in the forums and in-game! Hope to see your participation continue to flourish in the coming months. :)

HsitH;2874983 wrote:
I'm going to miss you BS Angel, keep in touch :')

Psh. You wish I was going far enough away to miss. Dream on!

JJAB91;2875006 wrote:
HsitH;2874983 wrote:
I'm going to miss you BS Angel, keep in touch :')

Well shes still at 343i just a different job. It doubt its a position where she can NEVER communicate with the community.

I will be all up in your business still, on Twitter, Halo, and everywhere else I can track you down!

MatadorRED;2875007 wrote:
bsangel was the most active CM i've ever seen. with the position vacant, I wonder who would become community manager? :D I can only think of one person lol

I'll give you a hint: BUTTHEAD, which is what "B" is for...

JDHarbs;2875034 wrote:
A big thank you to bs angel for being an awesome community manager.

The pleasure has been all mine. Thank *you* for all your contributions to the community. Your work in Forge and with maps is nothing short of phenomenal.

Schatten Blitze;2875054 wrote:
So you've moved to the next stepping stone of life, eh, bs angel? Well, I'll still have to bug you from time to time, though I'll need to find a new method :P

Seriously though, congrats and hopefully those twists and turns on the path of life are pleasant ones.

Thank you, Schatten Blitze. I'm excited to begin my new adventure here at 343. :)

hal0 m4n;2875071 wrote:
BS Angel, not exactly sure what you're new position at 343i is exactly, but hey, sounds like you're pretty excited about it. Hope it's awesome (I'm sure it will be).

Quote:
"...as we are working on some incredible projects slated to release this year, next, and beyond. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: good things are coming…and a lot of ‘em, at that."

Interesting...

Finding out that a character in Halo CEA is based on a real life person that fought tough with cancer is pretty cool. Every time I see that character when I play the first mission of CEA, I'll remember that. That's pretty cool, really.

Mathieu made a tremendous impact on both me and the studio, and his impact lives on, in just the way he wanted. :)

SeannyBoy32;2875165 wrote:
All the feels BS Angel, and good luck :)

You're matching all those pros Friday, and just playing best-of-5 Ricochet? Moar!

Thank you, SeannyBoy32! And I'm sure the community team will continue to do some interesting match-ups. This is only the beginning...

BLOG: Halo 4 Friday Caption Fun 42

Posted: Friday, March 14, 2014 11:38:40 AM(UTC)

Halo 4 Friday Caption Fun 42

Fridays are about two things, fun and captions. That's why this particular festivity – aptly titled Friday Caption Fun – prominently features both. For the uninitiated, here's the drill: I post a screenshot on Friday, and, if all goes according to plan, you provide as many captions for it as your multi-fingered appendages can type out. The following week we'll highlight the most entertaining responses, and we'll also supply you with a brand new image to start the process all over again. If that sounds good to you, take a gander at the image below, and then hit the appropriate forum thread to post your caption. Off you go!

Click here to read the entire article

Leave your captions in this thread!

BLOG: Halo 4 Friday Caption Fun 41

Posted: Friday, March 7, 2014 1:04:15 PM(UTC)

Halo 4 Friday Caption Fun 41

Fridays are about two things, fun and captions. That's why this particular festivity – aptly titled Friday Caption Fun – prominently features both. For the uninitiated, here's the drill: I post a screenshot on Friday, and, if all goes according to plan, you provide as many captions for it as your multi-fingered appendages can type out. The following week we'll highlight the most entertaining responses, and we'll also supply you with a brand new image to start the process all over again. If that sounds good to you, take a gander at the image below, and then hit the appropriate forum thread to post your caption. Off you go!

BLOG: Halo 4 Friday Caption Fun 40

Posted: Friday, February 28, 2014 5:10:51 PM(UTC)

Halo 4 Friday Caption Fun 40

Learn What Happened Today in Halo

Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 1:03:44 PM(UTC)

02/25/2531 - Sergeant John Forge sacrifices his life to destroy the Forerunner shield world, as well as both the Covenant forces and the Flood it contains.

Ganon's Back :)

Posted: Sunday, February 23, 2014 10:02:06 PM(UTC)

Halo 4 playlist bugs

Posted: Sunday, February 23, 2014 8:57:10 PM(UTC)

Happy you're sorted, mr taco47. :)

Learn What Happened Today in Halo

Posted: Sunday, February 23, 2014 8:56:52 PM(UTC)

02/23/2525 - Large portions of Harvest's population evacuate, as the Covenant continue to destroy the planet.

F-2 Mine Field Glitched Assault Op.

Posted: Saturday, February 22, 2014 5:26:53 PM(UTC)

Happy to hear you're sorted, Chopsticks. :)

Wrong armor on waypoint?

Posted: Saturday, February 22, 2014 5:25:37 PM(UTC)

Hi, patchGOURD0N. Let's start here: what console do you have? Specifically, do you have the 4GB version?
123Next >»57 Pages

Name Forum Rank Joined Posts
A bare man pig Recruit - Iron Monday, February 13, 2012(UTC) 20
A Cute Lynx Recruit - Iron Wednesday, November 7, 2012(UTC) 58
a powercut Recruit - Iron Monday, October 17, 2011(UTC) 41
a r0flcopter Recruit - Iron Tuesday, November 27, 2012(UTC) 0
A Rock Launcher Recruit - Onyx Wednesday, March 28, 2012(UTC) 479
A Space 0strich Recruit - Bronze Thursday, October 20, 2011(UTC) 113
a zoojoo Recruit - Silver Wednesday, September 14, 2011(UTC) 256
AAN2 Recruit - Iron Wednesday, November 16, 2011(UTC) 85
ABEL S1891 ODST - Iron Thursday, January 19, 2012(UTC) 2,479
AbleDruid86 Recruit - Iron Tuesday, June 11, 2013(UTC) 5