wave2453
Halo 4 Service Record:
View Service Record
0.00% of all post / 0.14 posts per day
9 (View Thanks)
Times this user was thanked:
Posts for which this user was thanked:

Top things confusing you about Halo 4's multi

Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012 6:52:41 PM(UTC)

im really upset by no griffball :(

I Would Have Been Your Daddy, but...

Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012 6:50:11 PM(UTC)

i like that we don't understand them it makes them feel more alien

I am finally thankful

Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012 6:48:27 PM(UTC)

i swore off CoD :P i got tired of the people act on that game i like the community of halo better

(i love you guys ;D)

Why So Much Hate Against Developers

Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012 6:45:09 PM(UTC)

i agree it does go both ways :) however, you ant expect this size of a community to make the first move towards respct that will have to be the developers

FREE double XP code!

Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012 6:43:04 PM(UTC)

lol this is a lot of hustle and bustle for 6 codes :P i feel this is more about the fun of the guessing game then the cdes themselves so ill guess 57!! :)

(i actually already hit my 200 double exp game limit a month ago lol)

Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012 6:40:23 PM(UTC)

Bruaxe;2079302 wrote:
If you were in the devs shoes getting harassed every hour of the day by the games community would you really want to do anything more for them. I know I wouldn't until the community showed a bit more respect and to prove themselves worthy of being given anything less.

You don't give a kid a reward for being a punk, you make him stand in the corner.

Think of it that way. Show a little respect and courtesy and you will be given treats, be rude and discourteous and you get nothing.

however every person in that community has spent at least $60 of money into their game. same have even spent more i know many have invested hundreds in halo, people deserve a little more respect from developers then what they are showing

Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012 6:38:28 PM(UTC)

i agree that communities are being to rough but developers are really disregarding their communities as well. 343 uses forums to deal with customer support, i am usually the one answering questions for them because a moderator will never respond to them. now i understand why there are reasons to not give phone numbers for customer support. however, many people feel neglected by 343 and that should not be how a community feels. another example of bad developing is Ubisoft. mostly this is geared towards AC3. AC3 has so many glitches. instead of fixing these hundreds of glitches they relesased the games only to have a majority of them returned. i really feel many developers have gotten a little lackadiscle in some aspects of their games.

Are People's Standards Getting Way Too High?

Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012 6:29:43 PM(UTC)

i feel like people are becoming very picky about their games. however , i have noticed that the trend of games are seeming to go downhill. where as past games are more popular then their sequels. CoD modern warfare is a great example (im not talking about black ops) MW2 is much more popular than MW3 . even with it being over 3 years old the game is still very popular. Assassins creed is another great example. ACB was a amazing game ACR was like Ehh not to bad kind of a downgrade from ACB and now AC3 has made such a plumit ubisoft is debating on ending the story for good. so long term yes i believe people are getting more picky but developers are releasing worse games.

This always puts a smile on my face ;)

Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 9:08:48 PM(UTC)

Wrecking a DNR or BR long range with a assault rifle because their shield was down. Lol!

HALO 4 INFINITY CHALLENGE help

Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 9:05:32 PM(UTC)

I think it's a bit of a delay issue give it about a day