Name:
YuYu Mango
Halo 4 Service Record:
View Service Record
0.00% of all post / 0.13 posts per day
57 (View Thanks)
Times this user was thanked:
Posts for which this user was thanked:

Anyone notice the symbol by someones tag?

Posted: Friday, March 29, 2013 9:10:46 AM(UTC)

OGHaza;2406290 wrote:
surely mutes do not result in bans. is that definitely true?

One person muting? No. -Yoinking!- harmless.

Getting muted by everyone in the lobby? Yes. -Yoinking!- hilarious.

Waypoint Staff list

Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 2:04:39 PM(UTC)

That is exactly what I was looking for. Turns out I did overlook the ability to filter and search the member list.

I appreciate the quick reply.

Waypoint Staff list

Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 1:53:41 PM(UTC)

I am accustomed to Forums providing a list of the relevant staff user names - Admin, Mods, Super Mods, Medium Mods, Mom Mods, etc.

Is that type of a list available and I've simply overlooked it? If so, my sincerest of apologies.

(I realize I can view certain emblems next to a poster's text, in a thread, to determine Mod or not. That isn't what I'm referring to.)

Thanks faceless and nameless Forum Team, for any information you're able to provide.

TAKE THE PISTOL OUT OF SWAT

Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 1:47:32 PM(UTC)

I voted No because you used ALL CAPS for the first half of your grammatically challenged statement.

OT - the pistol is a standard issue weapon and should be available in every single gametype. I can think of no valid reason to remove it from Swat.

Not 'Good', and Proud Of It

Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 1:45:09 PM(UTC)

First - Thank you for the "new" topic.

Second - Your perspective is spot on. Including a follow up comment related to dismissing counter opinions based on derision.

Third - Too many groups, including some community individuals with "power" here on Waypoint, exacerbate the "clique-ish" approach to discussions. While we'll always have fanboys (iOS vs Android, COD vs BF), this Halo community stands to benefit from a more reasoned and mature approach to conversations.

Thanks again for your post.

And I'm 1.25 with a 43% win percentage because I play too much Regicide. And I too, dig the Yoink! out of some Doritos and Diet Dew.

The Competition Needs to Stop

Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 2:34:48 PM(UTC)

AT Gunman;2208397 wrote:
SgtMaj AJ;2208363 wrote:
Could you provide the relevant evidence which supports your "COD clone" claim?

The evidence speaks for itself, I'd think.

Perks are in COD.
Loadouts are in COD.
Instant Respawns are in COD.
Join in Progress is in COD.

I know these things are not invented by Call of Duty, but it mainstreamed them. So many new things that 343 added are what COD is known for.

That's like comparing Burgers from a fast food restaurant and claiming they're the same. Both have Ketchup, Mustard, Pickles, and Onions. That does not mean a Quarter Pounder is a clone of a Whopper or vice versa.

Furthermore, Battlefield 3 does all of it better than COD.

Repetitive Topics

Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 2:29:28 PM(UTC)

Thank you for the feedback. With fresh feature/enhancement news, I can imagine the number of active threads.

Not to belabor the point, however CSR was probably not the best example. For another example - countless "casual v. competitive" threads.

I'm not trying to be difficult, but when the first 10 pages are an handful of repeated topics (of which many conversations, are non-conducive to a positive environment - it is the internet after all), new content/questions are buried, quickly.

It's just so damned volatile with very little beneficial information. I don't expect any changes to be made based on my feedback. Nor do I feel entitled to anything. I was hoping it wouldn't devolve into B.net similar to the post H:R was release. It's already past that.

Keep on, keepin on.

The Competition Needs to Stop

Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 2:10:33 PM(UTC)

Could you provide the relevant evidence which supports your "COD clone" claim?

CSR, visible or invisible?

Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 1:17:59 PM(UTC)

You're -Yoinking!- welcome.

Repetitive Topics

Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 1:15:22 PM(UTC)

What is the Forum policy around the same topic posted over and over? Today's example: CSR. The first couple of pages of the Halo 4 Forum reflect many duplicate posts related to CSR.

Granted, it's the OPs responsibility to use the search function or browse topics to determine whether or not a topic is active. However, that doesn't always occur.

Hell, this question has probably been posed somewhere, but after a search and browse I wasn't able to locate any relevant conversations related to this topic.

Thanks for any insight.