XxSnip3EnigmaxX
Halo 4 Service Record:
View Service Record
0.00% of all post / 0.03 posts per day
2 (View Thanks)
Times this user was thanked:
Posts for which this user was thanked:

Is Extraction a permant playlist now?

Posted: Monday, January 28, 2013 8:19:03 AM(UTC)

I believe I saw something where they said they was thinking about making it a Playlist. But no idea if they said it was gonna be permanent, I'm in favor of it becoming one.

New map pack.

Posted: Monday, January 28, 2013 6:38:41 AM(UTC)

So, I know the maps are supposibly announced for Feb sometime.

But have they announced if there is gonna be any new specializations added as well?
Just have been wondering seeing as I'm 116 now and am trying to hit 130, Was just wanting to know if there is anything to look forward too with the new map pack coming.

Question about Hayabusa

Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2013 12:49:47 AM(UTC)

So, I saw a video the other day of the sketches/whatever it was for Hayabusa, has anyone heard anything else on it? I got really excited when I saw the pictures or whatever. But meh was wondering if anything happened with it.

So.. If you don't like Halo 4.

Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 1:06:29 PM(UTC)

Then why do you people that hate it, Come on the forums. Complain, just to get attention? I mean seriously. If you don't like it then just simply take it back instead of making a big deal out of it. "OH I HATE THIS GAME, IT WAS SUCH A LET DOWN." Like Seriously, No one cares.

People still enjoy the game.. No matter your opinions, but it's kinda annoying getting on the forums and all I see is. "I HATE THIS GAME." "Halo 4 was a let down." "Oh my god, so many other games are so much better." "Lol, The Population is so low."

The population is low, because people who are actually dedicated to the Halo series, not letting peoples opinions change how they feel. Halo is Halo, This was the first Halo game made by 343 and there was problems, Which always happen when someone first releases a game for the first time like this.

I understand people want to shout opinions, but when the Opinion is. "343 You suck, You should have never started the new Halo Series." It's just limited. I mean seriously guys, People deserve a chance to make things right, We still have 5 & 6 To wait for, which they are all gonna be hit and misses. Halo 4 was a Miss. Just a Bit, Not by much.

So Really, Please.
Stop complaining over stupid Yoink!.

Halo 4 Known Issues

Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012 2:35:21 PM(UTC)

Everything is working fine for me now.
My waypoint Works
I can access the challenges/loadouts.
My spartan is back to normal

So everything is up and running, I didn't get an update or anything for it. So I guess it just happened.

Halo 4 Known Issues

Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012 1:51:59 PM(UTC)

So, i just logged onto halo 4 and they fixed my spartan apparently, I can now access all the things. My loadouts are back, everything is running normal.. No idea what happened to make this work, But to everyone that complained to waypoint/Support I thank you.

Halo 4 Known Issues

Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012 6:04:35 AM(UTC)

Having this same problem.
It won't even let me access my record on waypoint.

Headshots from behind harder?

Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012 5:21:24 AM(UTC)

Actually, that happens to me a lot.
Shoots someone in back of the head, they turn around.
Shoot me.
Insta dead.

It's like okay Halo 4.. Okay..
you win

Question about bans?

Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012 3:22:21 AM(UTC)

Well at least that clarifies that for me. I'm hoping it's gonna fix itself, if not, I don't even know. Thanks for your input :)

Question about bans?

Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012 3:06:23 AM(UTC)

I don't know if this happened or not but I'm just wondering since I've been reading into it. It's been almost 3 days now my person is locked at level 1 when he's suppose to be 78.

I don't have the icon that says I'm in a hopper server/backup.
I don't think I got a notification of being banned for whatever reason.

So I don't really.. Know what to do? I'm debating on calling Microsoft but I have a feeling they'll just send me here.