Notification

Icon
Error

12Next >2 Pages
Straight from SDCC, we have...

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/pd/productID.253528200

I haven't decided if I like the design of the console, however I'll probably pick up a controller if I can. Controller is supposed to be sporting blue LEDs instead of the typical green, which is pretty sweet!

EDIT: Apparently, Microsoft took the image down (probably because it wasn't supposed to be announced yet), however here a few stand alone images from the link:

Console + contents

Box Art

Controller close-up

From what I've heard, the console bundle is going to run roughly $399.99 and the controller will run separately for the standard $49.99.
This is not a signature.
Dangit now i need to buy that one >.> I thought they were not going to make a new console...
Its kinda really colorful and busy to be honest. I wish we had a better pic. In all honesty, I probably wouldn't have bought it but its nice to see it announced.
Wake me, when you need me
Forum Ranking | Member Ranks
Hoping to get the console this time, wasn't able to get 3s or Reachs, but if I can't get it the controller will have to do.
"It won't be me... you know that right?"
The Greybeard;1141933 wrote:
Hoping to get the console this time, wasn't able to get 3s or Reachs, but if I can't get it the controller will have to do.

The controllers look really sick!
Product is currently unavailable.

Was it meant to be shown this early? :O
#1 Doodle fanboy!
We're not rejects; We get Rejections
Woah, it all looks so awesome. Too bad I don't have that much money to spend. D:
Unity, Doodle, Destiny
I wonder if there is going to be a Christmas bundle for Halo 4 and the xbox. Halo CEA/Halo 4, controllers and the xbox.
BLOOD 0F GANON;1141961 wrote:
The Greybeard;1141933 wrote:

The controllers look really sick!

Yeah. I like how the console and controllers are translucent. I bet they look ridiculously slick when you have the blue LEDs lit up on them.
its cool and all but i have no need for a new xbox
I want, i want, i want, i want.
The Little Moa;1141996 wrote:
Product is currently unavailable.

Was it meant to be shown this early? :O

Nope.

Just like Microsoft reveal everything early, including both Xbox 360's on their website.

I'll probably buy a controller for blue LED's. :P
321RO4
Diggin' the Forerunner-theme. I might just have to get a job just to get this.
That looks amazing! I wish I could get it. Realistically, I could probably only afford a controller, but right now I can't afford much of anything. I don't even have enough money to pre-order the Limited Edition. :(
I have the Reach console and while I do agree that this one looks a lot busier, it reminds me of the terminals.
Oh, man, I hope they sell that controller separately and soon...
That looks so cool, I wish I could justify buying it :(
Does anyone think that there may be a bonus included. Like a code for an avatar or in-game content?
EpicGamerMonkey;1142182 wrote:
Diggin' the Forerunner-theme. I might just have to get a job just to get this.

Haha, exactly what I was thinking.
"It won't be me... you know that right?"
12Next >2 Pages