Notification

Icon
Error

12Next >2 Pages
Well, I've been apart of the forums for a little while now. I thought it's about time I properly introduce myself.

About Me!

Gamertag: tL Armada

Origin of gamertag: I have actually had 3 variations of this gamertag. The original one was The Armada King, then turned into Armada King 8G, and now finally tL Armada.

Reason for gamertag: I always liked the word 'armada'. I'm not exactly sure how I put king at the end. lol
But I guess if you combine both the words, you get a powerful ruler in charge of vast and powerful war machines.

Previous or current clan/community:
I used to be apart of an E-Sport gaming community known as 8G. That has since passed. I was asked to join tL, which was a small community of players. That has also come to pass, and I am a free agent, only bound to those of Waypoint. :)

About Halo!

How did you become acquainted with Halo: My future brother-in-law brought an Xbox 360 and Halo 3 to our place. I can clearly remember my sister saying how it looked like a Star Wars rip-off. Ohh, if only she new how involved I would become into the franchise. Don't worry, I never thought it was a rip-off. ;)

Halo game(s) you are currently playing:
Halo 4

Favorite map, game type and playlist: Multiple maps, BTB, Fiesta, and Dominion.

Least favorite map, game type and playlist: Sword Base, Longbow. FFA (not a FFA type of person).

Preferred control scheme: Default on Halo 3, Recon on Reach, Recon in Halo 4

Halo playing style (offense, defense, sniper, driver, etc.): Offensive, but I enjoy driving

Favorite Halo character(s):
Buck, Rtas, and Gravemind.

Favorite Halo book: Fall of Reach

Favorite Halo quote: "I am a monument to all your sins" (weird, I know)

Halo creations: Nothing more than miscellaneous maps on Reach

Other stuff!

Other game(s) you are currently playing: Skyrim, Minecraft

Favorite music: Pop, Rock, and E-Dorian (I wonder why? ;)).

Favorite movie:
The last Samurai, Halo: FUD

Favorite TV show:
House M.D.

Favorite quote: "I don't think it's nice you laughin'" (Good ol' Clint Eastwood)

Anything else you want to know? Feel free to ask!
Well its never too late for an introduction! :)

I love the quote you selected, "Im a monument to all your sins." I feel like thats one of the most well known gravemind quotes.
Even though you have been apart of the Halo community for a while now, welcome and if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Welcome and happy posting!
Wake me, when you need me
Forum Ranking | Member Ranks
Here's a late... Welcome to Halo Waypoint!

I'm currently playing Halo 3 and Reach as well, I use the same control schemes as you too!
321RO4
Austin7934;1118673 wrote:
Well its never too late for an introduction! :)

I love the quote you selected, "Im a monument to all your sins." I feel like thats one of the most well known gravemind quotes.
Even though you have been apart of the Halo community for a while now, welcome and if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Welcome and happy posting!

The Gravemind has had some petty awesome quotes, but that has stuck with me for reason.

Thanks for the belated welcome for my belated introduction. lol
TomoK12;1118691 wrote:

I'm currently playing Halo 3 and Reach as well, I use the same control schemes as you too!

Nice, bro. What look inversion do you use? My sister uses inverted, but I just cannot adjust to it. For me, pushing the analog stick forward means down, not up. lol

Thanks for the welcome.
tL Armada;1118714 wrote:
TomoK12;1118691 wrote:

Nice, bro. What look inversion do you use? My sister uses inverted, but I just cannot adjust to it. For me, pushing the analog stick forward means down, not up. lol

Thanks for the welcome.

I too am not a fan of Inverted controllers. It just feels wrong. (Sorry Frankie)
Wake me, when you need me
Forum Ranking | Member Ranks
Finally made an intro, eh?

Welcome to Waypoint, I guess!
Unity, Doodle, Destiny
Welcome to Halo Waypoint, Have you read the extended version of "Fall of Reach Boot Camp"?

tL Armada;1118714 wrote:
TomoK12;1118691 wrote:

Thanks for the welcome.

Inverted controls, for me, only feel right on a few rare, select games. I'd definitely not use inverted in Halo because it's Halo. ;D
321RO4
Welcome back! It's not too late its never too late.
Daedalos42;1118730 wrote:
Finally made an intro, eh?

Welcome to Waypoint, I guess!

Lol. I know. It took me nearly 1,000 posts to finally make an intro. XD

Thanks
BLOOD 0F GANON;1118777 wrote:
Welcome to Halo Waypoint, Have you read the extended version of "Fall of Reach Boot Camp"?

That I have not. I'll have to look into that.
M DooMknight;1118862 wrote:
Welcome back! It's not too late its never too late.

Why thank you. I look forward to the things to be posted about on these forums. :)
Welcome/Welcome back, whichever it is but none the less welcome!
Welcome to Waypoint Armada! Enjoy your stay!
tL Armada;1118889 wrote:
BLOOD 0F GANON;1118777 wrote:

That I have not. I'll have to look into that.

It's worth it! xD
Northern Didact;1119155 wrote:
Welcome/Welcome back, whichever it is but none the less welcome!

Thanks. I look forward to the future on these forums.
hellzg4t3s;1120650 wrote:
Welcome to Waypoint Armada! Enjoy your stay!

Thanks. I think I'll hang up my coat and stay awhile. :)
Congratulations! You definitely deserved to win CMotW! :D

EDIT: Just realized you don't have your medal yet. If it's not there after a few hours, PM bs angel. (The more cats, the faster she gives it to you.)
Congrats! Don't see the medal on your profile yet, but I nominated you!

Definitely well-deserved ;)
"When they break your heart, when they cause your soul to mourn, remember what I said; 'Boy you was Battle Born.'"
12Next >2 Pages