DEM CORNDOGS!

Just read it, Longbow looks amazing!

No July MM Update Details though?
#1 Doodle fanboy!
We're not rejects; We get Rejections
Reading now. :)

Longbow is so pretty :o
DAT 'HOG! <3

Also, could the unannounced gamemode be an Invasion-esque mode? Because Longbow looks like it could be an Invasion map...
Quote:
The goal of Longbow was to create a playspace that showcases one of our new (and unannounced) game modes.

This just got me really excited :D
Ok I am officially intrigued...."The goal of Longbow was to create a playspace that showcases one of our new (and unannounced) game modes.

Looking forward to the Comic Con Panels. Will there be a live stream???
Corndogs? Ew.
Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
@misplacedyank
I must say, Longbow looks beautiful. I've always loved the snow levels of Halo, especially the large ones.

Edit: @snickerdoodle- yes, corn dogs are nasty.
"C0DA"| イザナギ!.
Without doubt the most attractive map I've seen so far.

I've always had a thing for Snow on Halo games. Glad to see it returning. :D
Visually, Halo 4 looks amazing :) Can't wait to play it.

Also, please please please come to Europe..
snickerdoodle;1091022 wrote:
Corndogs? Ew.

So banned!

Why does everything all on the west Coast or down in Texas. D: Come to Wisconsin.
SID...pew pew
Pretty! The third image looks like a postcard almost heh.

Why you no put budget for Montréal Comic-Con?
Official Waypoint Squeaker!
Principles and ethics
E♥A A+S
everyday math;1091049 wrote:
Come to Wisconsin.

Cheese curds? bARf

East Coast is where it's at. ;)

OT: FUD, not another acronym, is what I'm most looking forward to prior to release. I've learned just enough detail to not feel like I'm overwhelmed. Live action sci-fi has a special place in my ice cream cone heart <3
Awesomeness.
321RO4
These weekly updates get worse every week. Wow three screenshots of map we've already seen. OMFG. I understand its "super crunch time," but these updates are almost pointless to read.
Why isn't there any info on the july playlist update? Is there a july playlist update?
H2O Assisted;1091170 wrote:
These weekly updates get worse every week. Wow three screenshots of map we've already seen. OMFG. I understand its "super crunch time," but these updates are almost pointless to read.
Why isn't there any info on the july playlist update? Is there a july playlist update?

Stop being so greedy, she can only share what she is allowed too, complaining about them isn't going to make them better.

As for the July update, I assume because it is a Holiday next week and it is possible we will get no Bulletin, the details will roll out the same week as they get back into work fully.
#1 Doodle fanboy!
We're not rejects; We get Rejections
Longbow looks b-e-a-u-tiful. Amazing work 343.
"When the game is over, the king and pawn go into the same box" - Cortana
@FistfulOfArrows
Hi,

What about the July updates? I mean, updates are usually announced in the last bulletin of the month, and today we get nothing... Does it mean that there is no update?
Longbow continues to increasingly remind me of containment. AND I LIKE IT.

All this talk of conventions I'm not going to makes me want to hear news about PAX like you wouldn't believe...

Okay, you might believe me.
Twitter | Why? Why exactly?
Major Teapot!
H de Guerre;1091247 wrote:
Hi,

What about the July updates? I mean, updates are usually announced in the last bulletin of the month, and today we get nothing... Does it mean that there is no update?

Haven't heard/seen any tweets about it. I would assume no... =/

She did say they are in "super crunch time" perhaps too busy to mess with Reach..
123Next >»4 Pages