Notification

Icon
Error

12Next >2 Pages
In this video you can see at 1:23-1:26 where is says 8/15 unlocked. It is obvious this is referring to Primary weapons because it shows the assault rifle, and that is the Primary weapon slot. This thread was made to speculate what those 18 weapons are. 343i stated that the primary weapons will be strong, but not OP ex; Sniper, Rocket. The most likely and strongly hinted at by players to be loadout primary weapons are:
Assault Rifle
Battle Rifle
Storm Rifle
DMR
Covenant Carbine

Light Rifle

I will have the confirmed weapons in blue and the speculated weapons in red. We will speculate and decide on the most likely ones. I will guess the Light Rifle, Scattershot, Plasma rifle and/or repeater, Forerunner repeater, (confirmed in blog) and that is it so far. What do you guys think?
Wow... guess no one really cares...
Sorry, but can we get a link to that blog speaking of the "forerunner repeater"?
Oh sorry of course just give me a moment.
ZOMG! The screenshot is a leak!
"Make sure the box's contents match what's on the label."-Xemnas
@Appotamox
It is?? I swore it was in one of the E3 videos... but if it is a leak I guess I'll have to remove it...
Edit: ^^Thanks^^

Also, just a bit sceptic of the shotgun being a primary weapon. The only way for it to make a lot of sense, would be that they nerfed it and swapped its power weapon stats to the scatter shot. Maybe the shotgun isn't a single shot point-blank anymore.

Edit2: I don't remember seeing any Forerunner Repeater at any point in the E3 demo. BS slipped on that one. oops

The best part is that bs said three forerunner weapons were shown at E3. Only two were.

And to OP, I can see the forerunner light rifle being a high tier unlock but the scattergun? Shotguns are generally considered power weapons and 343 stated power weapons wont be options for loadouts
True, but it is only good in CQC. If it were nerfed, I think they would make the spread more wide and random, allowing on extremely close quarters to be a 1 hit kill.
little Brett29;1055082 wrote:
It is?? I swore it was in one of the E3 videos... but if it is a leak I guess I'll have to remove it...

I saw it before E3 and uh...it's a leak, sorry :(
@Appotamox
The Omeggos;1055107 wrote:

The best part is that bs said three forerunner weapons were shown at E3. Only two were.

And to OP, I can see the forerunner light rifle being a high tier unlike but overall, the scattergun? Shotguns are generally considered power weapons and 343 stated power weapons wont be options for loadouts

Yes, I believe they will remove the shotgun. But so far it seems to be a primary weapon. I do doubt that the scatter shot will be a loadout. What do you guys think about the Lightrifle though.
Mactashiv;1055116 wrote:

Grr... stupid rules. Okay I will remove. Can I still vaguely hint at it?
little Brett29;1055121 wrote:
Mactashiv;1055116 wrote:

I'm not too sure about that...

At least you removed the link.
@Appotamox
little Brett29;1055110 wrote:
True, but it is only good in CQC. If it were nerfed, I think they would make the spread more wide and random, allowing on extremely close quarters to be a 1 hit kill.

Noticed shotgun being an option, i am currently eating my own words. They taste....ok.

*burp*

But the scattergun looks to have range. Maybe itll be to 4 what the shotgun was in CE perhaps? Im guessing the human variant will act similar to 2 or 3.
Mactashiv;1055129 wrote:
little Brett29;1055121 wrote:
Mactashiv;1055116 wrote:

I'm not too sure about that...

Alright, I sorta fixed it, will just see what happens. So do you think the light rifle is a possible loadout?

The thing is, the two maps they showed at E3 are both easily CQC. I can already see people abusing the shotgun with sprint, thruster pack, and ammo. The only way for it not to OP on the maps would be to make it a two shot, or one shot + melee. I'll wait and see to make a complete judgement.
The Omeggos;1055134 wrote:

Noticed shotgun being an option, i am currently eating my own words. They taste....ok.

*burp*

But the scattergun looks to have range. Maybe itll be to 4 what the shotgun was in CE perhaps? Im guessing the human variant will act similar to 2 or 3.

True. I think the shotgun will be in, but the scattershot will be a power weapon and remain unavailable for a loadout.
A Holy Corndog;1055141 wrote:

The thing is, the two maps they showed at E3 are both easily CQC. I can already see people abusing the shotgun with sprint, thruster pack, and ammo. The only way for it not to OP on the maps would be to make it a two shot, or one shot + melee. I'll wait and see to make a complete judgement.

True. I honestly think that loadouts will improve gameplay, it really makes you think to take advantage of your skills and the map.
It is a leak from the internal Halo 4 Beta,which is a previous version of the E3 built,they probably changed it,in fact there wasn't shotgun at E3.
With confirmed informations we now for sure that power weapons are not in custom loadouts (exept in certain playlists like Snipers,Grifball etc.) so the shotgun is not confirmed AT ALL.
12Next >2 Pages