Notification

Icon
Error

Here's the link http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders/ and so yeah debate and talk about it
halo is dominating just for being on one console
Yea.. pretty sure its been that way for awhile now...preordered mine the night I got HCEA
How does this surprise you?
Halo is The KING of shooters

also topped by the fact that Halo is a single-platform game, just bestows it's epicness, and awesomeness

it doesn't surprise me BTW
You know . . . don't get me wrong . . . but that number seems a little low . . .

Didn't Halo: Reach get like . . . 1.8 million pre-orders? Or more?
SuRroundeD By 1;1016058 wrote:
You know . . . don't get me wrong . . . but that number seems a little low . . .

Lol, did you really just ask that question?
Don't forget that the chart was from last week before the official reveal, just imagine what it may look like this week.
Not surprising, but still nice to see. :)
Amazing that Halo is number 1 but that chart seems a little off Borderlands and Luigis mansion are above Black Ops? something must be broken or it's old
Actually, I am surprised. I didn't expect this. Cod would usually be top of the pre order list..
"Kill me or release me, parasite. But do not waste my time with talk!"
Slain Valhallan;1016062 wrote:

When Halo 3 came out I had just found the B.net forums. When Reach was coming out I never followed the Reach forum (as much, I never saw any pre-order stats).

This is the only game in which I've followed anything about pre-orders months ahead of a games release.
cs cavekilla1;1016114 wrote:
Amazing that Halo is number 1 but that chart seems a little off Borderlands and Luigis mansion are above Black Ops? something must be broken or it's old

What the hell is wrong with borderlands? i pre-ordered borderlands 2 the day that gearbox announced it :D
Vampyre0422;1016149 wrote:
cs cavekilla1;1016114 wrote:

What the hell is wrong with borderlands? i pre-ordered borderlands 2 the day that gearbox announced it :D

I agree with u what is wrong with borderlands?
Awesome!
Halo beating CoD in pre-orders? I was quite pleasantly surprised. CoD is making its decline and Halo shall take its place on the FPS throne once again! Muhahahahaha!
SuRroundeD By 1;1016135 wrote:
Slain Valhallan;1016062 wrote:

When Halo 3 came out I had just found the B.net forums. When Reach was coming out I never followed the Reach forum (as much, I never saw any pre-order stats).

This is the only game in which I've followed anything about pre-orders months ahead of a games release.

What I mean to say is that the 1.8 million pre-orders for Reach was acquired right as the game was about the launch. The halo 4 pre-orders, of course, are going to be nowhere near 1.8 mil pre-orders as the launch date is a while away. And if you're looking at comparison charts, you'll see that Halo 4 is actually tracking ahead by around 200k pre-orders ahead of Reach at the same time Reach was this far away from launch. So, halo 4 is doing very well.