Notification

Icon
Error

12Next >2 Pages
Would be a nice change :)
Don't hold your breath. Halo is a First Person Shooter.
Twitter: @Greenskull
YouTube: ReadyUpLive
Greenskull;986245 wrote:

This
P.S. Do you like the pre-order exclusives Greenskull? (Green visor!)
"Make sure the box's contents match what's on the label."-Xemnas
@Appotamox
Greenskull;986245 wrote:

I'm a big fan of your podcast and youtube channel greenskull, keep up the good work
I am guessing not.

I wouldn't mind having the option to in custom games, like MW2.
Green skull like your videos:)
EWWWWWWW. Only for the turret =)
love your stuff Green, but ditch that new guy on the vids he is lame.
Maybe only for a seperate playlist, like in MW2.
Just what I want in my First person shooters.
I would love this kinda thing in Halo because I always make my Spartan look badass. :D

That said: It's NEVER gonna happen unless you lug around an hideous and under-powered Turret.

Also: Seriously, I like Greenskulls videos and much as the next guy, but at least TRY to keep a portion of your posts OT....
Greenskull;986245 wrote:

In matchmaking, other than driving vehicles or lugging around big turrets, no. I don't really care if its in custom games.
I want to play halo not some other game. That means no third person, No kill streaks, No load outs, power ups on the map. There is still a market for this game type cause noone else does it good and everyone else tries to copy cod. Let halo be halo. I was not very fond of reach with the load outs the way they were. Sprint baseline and choosing between 3 others ones sounds like it would be ok.
I really don't think 343 will give that option but i guess you could just run around with a turret?
Sarnius Eden;986235 wrote:
Would be a nice change :)

You already can do that with the warthog, all the other vehicles.
I would say absolutely not if not only for the fact that in 3rd person you can see around walls before your character is even revealed. It would be a huge advantage.

There would also be little to no benefit of implementing third person to Halo.
Uh no....First Person only
Sure say exactly what this Greenskull guy says guys, just because he's a famous Youtuber.

Way to hold out on your dignity ;)
12Next >2 Pages