Notification

Icon
Error

So I didn't know about this outline and decided I redo my introduction, kinda messed up my first one. So here I go...

About Me!

Gamertag: Yiazmat012

Origin of gamertag
: In Final Fantasy XII, the ultimate boss in the game is named Yiazmat and takes about 3 hours to be if you are at the highest level with the best equipment. But I choose this name for another reason. A man named Yasumi Matsuno worked on previous Final Fantasys, but quit during the start of the game's creation. This depressed a lot of people in the studio and they decided to name the the dragon after him to honor what he had done for the company. The Japanese name for the Yiazmat is Yasmat, but translated is Yiazmat. I honor him to since Final Fantasy made up part of my childhood.

Previous or current clan/community: None, I play Halo for fun and carnage.

About Halo!

Halo game(s) you are currently playing: Halo 4

Favorite map, game type and playlist:
Exile, Grifball, Dominion

Least favorite map, game type and playlist:
Haven, Grifball, CTF

Preferred control scheme: Default

Halo playing style (offense, defense, sniper, driver, etc.):
I can drive a vehicle better then most people, and I like to go on offensive.

Favorite Halo character: The Arbiter
Favorite Halo book: First Strike or Cryptum

Favorite Halo quote: The Reclamation has begun....
Halo creations: None

Other stuff!

Other game(s) you are currently playing: F-Zero X and Skyward Sword

Favorite music: Classical
Favorite movie: Kung Pow: Enter the Fist and also the Resident Evil films, but also The Chronicles of Riddick
Favorite TV show: Don't have one unless you include Japanese Anime

Favorite quote: "Then pay with your blood!" -Imperial Guard

Anything else we should know: I don't like the My Little Pony fad going around, but if you don't try to shove it down my throat, you and me will get along just fine. Anything you want to know, just ask. I also am harboring hate for Capcom at the moment for the cancellation of Megaman Legends 3.
Love Invasion and Avalanche, too.

Welcome, sort of, to Waypoint, Yiazmat!
Welcome to Halo Waypoint and Zelda games are always the best to go back and play <3...ALWAYS!
ZELDA FTW <3
Quote:
Love Invasion and Avalanche, too.

Welcome, sort of, to Waypoint, Yiazmat!

I've always loved the big snow maps and I fell in love with at first sight Invasion. Thank you

Quote:
Welcome to Halo Waypoint and Zelda games are always the best to go back and play <3...ALWAYS!ZELDA FTW <3

Is that a challenge?
Yiazmat012;974875 wrote:

Favorite movie:Kung Pow: Enter the Fist

Best movie in the world. He is my hero :)
well done
Congrats on CMotW !
Just browsing while composing

Update 8. Halo 3 Disc, 2
Halo Sheet Music Collection Thread
Oh looky who is this! Isn't this the guy who claimed he will never get CMotW? :P

Congratulations man! :D
Thanks for the congratulations guys!

TheOnlyDJUKS;1952772 wrote:
Oh looky who is this! Isn't this the guy who claimed he will never get CMotW? :P

I'm surprised more then anyone. I usually argue constantly and rarely receive nominations too.
Yiazmat012;1952843 wrote:

I'm surprised more then anyone. I usually argue constantly and rarely receive nominations too.

You must have done something right if you got CMotW. :)
Like helping that guy in the nominations thread. And you were quite active in general as well.
After all, it's BS Angels decision, guess she saw something from you that made her think you deserve it. :)
TheOnlyDJUKS;1952913 wrote:
Yiazmat012;1952843 wrote:

You must have done something right if you got CMotW. :)
Like helping that guy in the nominations thread. And you were quite active in general as well.
After all, it's BS Angels decision, guess she saw something from you that made her think you deserve it. :)

*Looks at posts insulting dogs and supporting cats*
Welcome to waypoint
Congrats dude, well deserved!
Welcome to Waypoint (again) ;)
Welcome to Waypoint (again)!!!!!!!
Congratz Yaizmat :) enjoy your new shiney medal, you deserve it.
Wake me, when you need me
Forum Ranking | Member Ranks