Notification

Icon
Error

12Next >2 Pages
After noticing a handful of people in the Halo community asking how to obtain the unlockable armor in Halo Reach. I decided to make this post, to show you how to unlock the armor in Reach.

Step one: Go to Halo Waypoint via the Xbox console, once Halo Waypoint has fully loaded, find your spartan (it will be to the left) and choose that option.

(note if you do not have it downloaded, go to the Xbox Game Marketplace, and search for Halo, Halo Wapoint will be one of the options listed, download it for free and continue with step one)

Step two: Go to the option of your Service Record, choose that. Once the service record has been pulled up, scroll all the way to the left. You will find a box titled Halo Reach Armor. Choose that box.

Step three: after it has been pulled up, you can then go through the armor, to see which armor pieces you have unlocked. At the bottom of the armor, there will be areas for achievements, if an achievement does not show up, choose that armor, and it will pull up a screen showing what achievements need to be obtained in order to unlock that piece of armor.

Step four: Once you have obtained the achievements for the armor you want to unlock, go back to Halo Waypoint on the Xbox, and go to the Reach Armor section, (follow instructions above if necessary), once it shows that it is unlocked by having all the achievements below the armor piece filled in. The last thing you do, is put in your copy of Halo Reach, go to the armory, find your unlocked item (being a helmet, helmet attachment, or chest piece), and you should be free to wear it anytime you please!!
I didn't think users would need direction for something like this, but then I forgot how much Waypoint on the Xbox has changed haha. And how daunting it could be for anyone unfamiliar with it. Nice post, I'm sure others will appreciate it. ;)
Nicholas Cave;873884 wrote:
I didn't think users would need direction for something like this, but then I forgot how much Waypoint on the Xbox has changed haha. And how daunting it could be for anyone unfamiliar with it. Nice post, I'm sure others will appreciate it. ;)

Thanks, I'm trying to help others who can't find the unlockable Reach Armor. Especially with the changes to Halo Waypoint on the Xbox. It was really hard for me to find it, until I accidentally stumbled across it one day.
I unlocked my armorz forever ago. lol but thanks for this!! It'll definitely help a lots of peoplez. =)
Lord Revan 104;875436 wrote:
I unlocked my armorz forever ago. lol but thanks for this!! It'll definitely help a lots of peoplez. =)

Thank you!! I hope it does help a lot of people.
I agree i didn't know anything to you posted this bro. even thogh most people know how to get the achievements they don't know how to unlock them. (:
Thanks a lot for the info this will benefit the community for those with questions!
good Yoink! brother
i wish i did. im commander now and had to google it. lol. thats a little embarassing. anyway, if anybody wants to come in a game with me, i always play living dead or team swat, because i said i would on my youtube channel. for 2 reasons. i need to get better at them both, and i post most of the games on youtube with live commentary. just search itzLuckful living dead game. i dont really talk that much about the game because i dont do bril in all of them.
thanks
hey do you need to have a gold account to use waypoint on the xbox? my gold just ran out and when i try to use it ads come up for halo 4 and other stuff. i was also wondering if you could unlock the armor on the website off a computer.
Cool for you doing! I have a little question - how unlock things via your legacy in Reach? I already finish halo 3 and want red flame in my head or a picture Halo 3?
thanks that helped alot
Thanks for the posting of how to unlock the armors. Especially me as I just started playing Halo 3, Halo Odst, and Halo Reach.

I had no idea of any of this stuff before -- I know, I know. Where have I been for the past few years? Doing other things but I still played Halo & Halo 2 on my original Xbox to keep my skills up.

=P

One thing you didn't mention in your posting though is to unlock armor through Halo Waypoint you have to have a Gold Member status with Xbox Live. Maybe everyone else "knows" you need that to unlock the armors but some "newbies" like me wouldn't know that unless we looked elsewhere and found that we have to have it.

"Halo Waypoint is a central hub for Halo-related content. The hub is accessible through Xbox LIVE and is available to Xbox LIVE Gold members."

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Halo_Waypoint

KIA
so how do you unlock reach armor
[
n00BxxSlayeR17;1045168 wrote:
hey do you need to have a gold account to use waypoint on the xbox? my gold just ran out and when i try to use it ads come up for halo 4 and other stuff. i was also wondering if you could unlock the armor on the website off a computer.

I believe you do indeed need Gold.
My concern is how to get the armor for offline accounts.

Oh, yeah, that's right...
this was really helpful thanks. i was bothered about not being able to find this. :)

Hey, I ran into a porblem. I have Halo Waypoint on my Xbox and when I go there, this is all I have.

Box 1: "What is Halo Waypoint?"

Box 2: "Halo: CEA Trailer"

Box 3: "Halo 4 Trialer"

Box 4: "Halo: CEA Termenarl Trailer"

Box 5: "Game-Con Event 2010"

That's all I have, nothing else I have the Achivments required to get the armor but I still can't get them.
thanks for the help bro now I can have ma peice of my armour from halo 3 B)
Im having an issue with unlocking armour.

I have all the required achievements and career milestones to unlock the millitary helmet, but when i log onto Waypoint, it says i need career milestone 15, but i am at career milestone 38.

It has registered the achievements have been unlocked, just an issue with waypoint not registering my career milestones.

Do i need to access Waypoint via the game? As in, find the armour i can unlock while on the game, and then click on it as if i wanted to equip it, have the game say i need to go to Waypoint and unlock it, then select 'yes' to take me to Waypoint and unlock it that way?

Any ideas?
12Next >2 Pages