Notification

Icon
Error

Is Halo 4 going to be 3D compatible, like Halo: CEA?
No one knows but I would like to see 3D in Halo 4 tho
Since CEA is I amagine Halo 4 will be too.
Almighty343;570853 wrote:

They said that one of the reasons they added it to CEA was because the dual graphics engines made it easier to have high quality 3D. Halo 4 wont have two graphics engines.
They probably will, but i don't think their going to put much effort in it.
eben gibon king;570862 wrote:
Almighty343;570853 wrote:

They said that one of the reasons they added it to CEA was because the dual graphics engines made it easier to have high quality 3D. Halo 4 wont have two graphics engines.

Exactly that's what I thought too. Maybe in someway we will. Probably not though.
I think it will.
Not that I really care by the way.

Still I think we will see 3D support. Just like optional Kinect support (and no, that's not a bad thing).
it was in CE:A so i dont see why it wouldn't be
RoyyA7x;570863 wrote:
They probably will, but i don't think their going to put much effort in it.

If they are going to do it they are going to do it right. If it is half--Yoinked!- then it wont make the cut. Imagine of the Kinect features for CEA were just thrown in on a whim? Sure what they have for it isn't anything ground-breaking, but that's the point; it doesn't affect the system in a negative way. The 3D, if there is any, will be of the caliber the rest of the game is.

This all said it really depends on how substantial the engine is. If they are pushing the 360 to near 100%, it may have to sit out until Halo 5 and the next system, or else risk quality reduction.
the more important question to me about the 3D is that 'will H4 incorporate the 3D tech that allows 2 players FULL SCREEN on the same flat screen?' ...

ridum;570997 wrote:
the more important question to me about the 3D is that 'will H4 incorporate the 3D tech that allows 2 players FULL SCREEN on the same flat screen?' ...

That would be cool.
Not on this crappy 360 console,rather wait till the next xbox.
Yes! If they put Halo CEA in 3D why wouldn't they put Halo 4 in 3D.
DonVinzone;570887 wrote:
I think it will.
Not that I really care by the way.

Still I think we will see 3D support. Just like optional Kinect support (and no, that's not a bad thing).

Kinect is a bad thing. 3D would be nice.
you are either really slow or really bored to ask this.....
Yes, it will.

I know this.

Anyone knows this.