Notification

Icon
Error

Considering that the 3 best friends of John haven't been killed off in the past 10 years of books and media that they've been in, do you want them to be in Halo 4?
My theory suggests that they will be in Halo 4 and everybody in a 4-player co-op will play as one of them.

Also since Halo 5 will be darker, I feel that one of them will die (possibly even Cortana.)
Highly doubt Cortana would die. She's way too critical. Maybe in Halo 6.

Anyways, I wouldn't mind if John was the only Spartan we see until the end of Halo, but seeing any of the other Spartan IIs would bring a huge smile to my face.
They simply do not belong in the games. The next few post-war Halo books are going to be released after Halo 4, if all the Spartans are with Chief, who is defending the rest of the galaxy? Poor tactical choice. Then you also have to explain who they are to those who don't read the books.

Fred, Kelly, and Linda are training Spartan-IVs.
Why would all 3 of them be together throughout the whole trilogy?
I'm sorry but I bet that they'll meet up with John. I feel like this has been planned for years.
Mr ATCG;503551 wrote:
I'm sorry but I bet that they'll meet up with John. I feel like this has been planned for years.

Based on...?
I would love it...but it may not happen quite yet. We have 3 games coming...I'm hopeful! :)
GoVader501;503553 wrote:
Mr ATCG;503551 wrote:

Based on...?

1. Fred, Kelly and Linda are John's best friends.
2. Every other Spartan-II had died (with SOME exceptions.)
3. Neither of these three have died since they were created 10 years ago.
Mr ATCG;503590 wrote:

1. Fred, Kelly and Linda are John's best friends.

Doesn't really seem all that important to me. I can get what your going with, but who except those who read the books know that?

Quote:
2. Every other Spartan-II had died (with SOME exceptions.)

And they could die in the post-war novels. That's a possibilities.

Quote:
3. Neither of these three have died since they were created 10 years ago.

What's stopping them from not dying with the Flood returning enmass in 100,001 years in Primordium, ie 2553?
A new spartan for each new game?
no way, keep other spartans way from the master chief games
I completely agree. Fred, Kelly, and Linda should be in Halo 4. And just for future reference, Master Chief wasn't the only Spartan. Johnson was also a Spartan. A Spartan-I. I also don't think that the Spartan-IV's need any training. Think about. They're military volunteers as well as Spartan-II's and III's. They have already been as trained as they'll ever be. The only training I could see them needing is in the use of the MJOLNIR armor.
GoVader501;503536 wrote:
They simply do not belong in the games. The next few post-war Halo books are going to be released after Halo 4, if all the Spartans are with Chief, who is defending the rest of the galaxy? Poor tactical choice. Then you also have to explain who they are to those who don't read the books.

I don't know, maybe the rest of the UNSC?