Notification

Icon
Error

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to the dude in the title cuz he gives us a little crumb every now and then to ease our ravaging stomachs on the anxiety of halo 4. Check me out on YouTube and trust me you shall be satisfied
what do you mean check me out? are you halo 4 follower??
Get out. Halo 4 Follower is just plain terrible. If you are in fact him, thank you so very much for getting BS ideas into people's heads, for trying to give credit to fake info and for clogging up our forums with your crap.
He a really kool gai.
What's the point of this post, really?
Also, if you want us to check out your youtube channel, what's the name?? :/
I'm soooo sorry damn autocorrect -_- stupid apple, I meant 'em not me -_-
Half the stuff he posts is just random speculation.
H4F is annoying as -Yoink!-. He's good at following H4 info, but a lot of his random assumptions drive me crazy. Actually, most of it is his voice...but that too.
Lol well I appreciate the amount of time he takes on diving into any H4 news be it fake or not. I just pay attention to the intel he provides not his opinion after all no one forms their opinion on someone else's nowadays.
SlayersBane;481447 wrote:
H4F is annoying as Yoink!. He's good at following H4 info, but a lot of his random assumptions drive me crazy. Actually, most of it is his voice...but that too.

Agreed, and his assumptions are mostly full of BS if you ask me, And if I had the power, I would either change his user name, so it's not Halo 4 Follower, but something more truthful, or I'd remove his account.
I can't see why people would so blindly follow him because he has the "latest" information on Halo 4 that is either speculation or just plain garbage that everyone already knows.

Not to mention, he's a YouTube partner, which means at some point he thought "Hey, I can earn money out of the stupidity of others"

He's nothing but a conman in disguise. Most of the people on this site think it would be better if he just left the "latest news" to the people at 343 because when he posts that speculation on his lazily edited videos all the idiots who can't think for themselves come here posting ten threads saying "I herd dis on hlo4flower an i want 2 no is it tru or not thx 4 letin me no lol"

His videos are the same every time, "Hey guys, I have no new info, so here's some bull I made up in my spare time"

Edited by a moderator. Please refrain from flaming or attacking other people.
Let's not get too feisty here guys and turn this into a flame thread.

I'm locking this topic since there isn't any discussion value and the youtube channel in question deals with leaked content which is against the Waypoint forum rules.
It is the Doodle that binds us.