Notification

Icon
Error

12Next >2 Pages
I want to know how to get the Military police and CQB helmets. The game says go to Halo Waypoint for more info but I cant find anything can someone please help
Go the waypoint app on your xbox. Since they relaunched the app on there i dont remember where you go, but i know it has something to with reach armor. There you will find what you need to unlock the helmets. They are chevo based spanning halo3, wars, reach.
MIlitary Police: I think you have to complete Halo 3 campaign on legendary, I forgot how to get it's attachments though

CQB: For the base helmet you have to complete Halo 3 ODST campaign on any difficulty, and for it's attachments you have to defeat it on Heroic (at least), I know this because I got it's attachments on Friday night
Originally Posted by: RequisiteFour83 Go to Quoted Post
I want to know how to get the Military police and CQB helmets. The game says go to Halo Waypoint for more info but I cant find anything

These type of rewards are tied to specific objectives and your Halo Career.
You can find your state with Waypoint App.

There are, in details, the Waypoint armors:
Military Police Helmet Base
-Have at least reached Career Milestone 15
-Have "The Soldier We Needed You To Be" Achievement (in Halo Reach). This achievement is earned by completing the campaign mode on Normal difficulty.

Military Police Helmet CBRN/HU/RS variant
-Have at least reached Career Milestone 20
-Have "Pink and Deadly" Achievement (in ODST)
-Have the Military Police Helmet Unlocked

Military Police Helmet HU/RS/CNM Variant
-Have at least reached Career Milestone 25
-Have "Fear the Pink Mist" Achievement (Halo 3)
-and "A Spoonful of Blamite" Achievement (Halo Reach)
-Have the Military Police Helmet CBRN/HU/RS unlocked

CQB Helmet Base
-Have at least reached Career Milestone 20
-Have "Folks Need Heroes..." Achievement (in Halo Reach). This achievement is earned by completing the campaign mode on Heroic difficulty.

CQB Helmet HU/RS/CNM variant
-Have at least reached Career Milestone 25
-Have "Campaign Complete: Heroic" Achievement (in ODST)
-Have the CQB Helmet Base Unlocked

CQB Helmet UA/HUL Variant
-Have at least reached Career Milestone 30
-Have "Campaign Complete: Legendary" Achievement (in Halo 3)
-Have "Gods Must Be Strong" Achievement (in Halo Reach)
-Have the CQB Helmet HU/RS/CNM Variant unlocked

Chest: UA/BASE SECURITY [W]
-Have at least reached Career Milestone 30
-Have "Yes, Sensei" Achievement (in Halo Reach). This achievement is earned with a First Strike Medal in a Matchmaking game.

Hope this answer to your question.
Well i have level 20 career milestone and "the soldier we need you to be" achievement i want the military police helmet but its still locked can anyone help
Wow, why was this thread brought back from the dead?
Originally Posted by: crazyfoomandude Go to Quoted Post
Wow, why was this thread brought back from the dead?

It was resurrected.
<_<
>_>
nope chuck testa
You have to get certain Achievements in Halo Reach, Halo 3, and ODST
there are a few pieces of armor in reach that u hafta complete earlier games (h3 for example) and unlock certain achievements to unlock (it ties in with halo waypoint awards)
well what achievements do i need for the base military police i have the "the soldior we need you to be"(or whatever) one but it is still locked
From the sounds of it, they want you to backtrack to older games (spend more $), do some silly crap, then "maybe" it will unlock.
yea same problem for me but my problem is cqb helmet i can tell you whats wrong you need to get (the soldier we needed you to be) all you need is to complete campaign on normal
i have the campaign completed on all but legendary i have the achievements but i cant buy it and my career milestone is on 20
I have beatit on normal not one helped!!!!! :'(

I have trouble with the needler achievement in odst. I've never gotten it above 5 in a level. Maybe go back after I finish my playthrough and try again on the earlier levels.
i dont know how to unlock security helmet and ive completed the campain on normal and casul im doin heroic now
So do I need the waypoint APP to get the armour? I've completed Reach campaign on easy through heroic and am on milestone 25, but still cannot find how to unlock helmets. Is it possible on a PC?
Which halo are you wondering about?
cant you get it with the website?
i hope
12Next >2 Pages