Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >»4 Pages
now if there is forsay a Halo 2 anniversary *hint *hint whendo you think it should come out. in between halo 4, 5, or 6 or on a halo 2 10th anniversary or after the Reclaimer series is over
The Prox I am King on the side of the mountain!!1
There is giant Halo 2 remake thread in the Halo 2 forum. Ask your question there.
SID...pew pew
Maybe we should stop with the remakes now. We don't want Halo to be "that" franchise do we? CEA was acceptable because of the 10 year anniversary but I don't think this should become a regular thing.
If there's demand for it (which based on the forums there probably is) it will probably be done externally between Halo 4 and 5.
killrraider13;414874 wrote:
Maybe we should stop with the remakes now. We don't want Halo to be "that" franchise do we? CEA was acceptable because of the 10 year anniversary but I don't think this should become a regular thing.

I completly agree with that statement !!
Soon, I hope.
It all just disappears, doesn't it? Everything you are, gone in a moment, like breath on a mirror. Any moment now...
I want Halo to be known as the franchise that put Halo 2 back on Live where it belongs. It would be silly to have all Halo's on Live except Halo 2, which kicked Live in the butt upon release and helped make Live what it is today.

Halo won't turn into 'that' franchise at an H2 remake, it would happen if we go 6 or 7 Halo's deep imo.
you will have to wait this long for the halo 2 anniversary.
o A R 3 Z o;415166 wrote:
I want Halo to be known as the franchise that put Halo 2 back on Live where it belongs. It would be silly to have all Halo's on Live except Halo 2, which kicked Live in the butt upon release and helped make Live what it is today.

Halo won't turn into 'that' franchise at an H2 remake, it would happen if we go 6 or 7 Halo's deep imo.

Except all Halos are not up on Live. I know, you'd like to think CE:A counts, but really, it doesn't. Still the Reach engine, still the Reach multiplayer. It does have a few maps from 2 on there, so that is the closest you are going to get for now.

As for "6 or 7 Halos deep". It's happening, they already announced Halo 4, 5, and 6. It may not be 'that' franchise, but it seems to be trying on those shoes.
This one time, I threw my lunch instead of a grenade! True story!
GT: WulfwoodsSins
Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken.
WulfwoodsSins;415655 wrote:
o A R 3 Z o;415166 wrote:

Except all Halos are not up on Live. I know, you'd like to think CE:A counts, but really, it doesn't. Still the Reach engine, still the Reach multiplayer. It does have a few maps from 2 on there, so that is the closest you are going to get for now.

As for "6 or 7 Halos deep". It's happening, they already announced Halo 4, 5, and 6. It may not be 'that' franchise, but it seems to be trying on those shoes.
Yup, we all know that it will go to 6 but that doesn't mean success. Halo will end some day, but it won't end because H2 is remade in 2014. That was the point.
OP, it should obviously come out on it's 10th anniversary

in house game engine for campaign AND multiplayer, not a damn map pack for HALO 4
it should have been Halo Anniversary with Halo Combat Evolved Remake and Halo 2 Remake in one (you have to admit that it makes sense to have every halo game on the Xbox 360 all on the 10th anniversary).
It would have been cool, but it didn't happen.
and 343 could have actualy finnished the game off (because they deleated theend of the game).
To all of you people WHO DO NOT want a Halo 2 anniversary you are very stupid Halo 2 Is The best halo! Reach sucked because of the armor abilities and it didn't have the classic halo feel Halo 3 and Halo 2 have the classic fell multiplayer and Halo CE Halo 2 and Halo 3 have the classic story mode. I feel it was some what necessary to make Reach since there are many references of it in other halo games but it wasn't the greatest. Halo 2 Remake/Anniversary will not take time of Halo 4 343 did not even make Halo CEA So if the company who made CEA will make a Halo 2 remake it will be good. We could have all three of the first Halo's on the 360 Halo CEA only took four months to make so just remake Halo 2 and get rid of that nasty Reach multiplayer bring back the beloved Halo 2 multiplayer and let the good times role and here is a tip for halo 4 leave out the armor abilities and Let us have the new halo but still having the classic feel.
Halo 2 was, and is, indisputably the best Halo game. The atmosphere, the story, the variety, the gameplay, the multiplayer maps, the SOUNDTRACK (oh my gosh, YES) were second to none; Bungie has failed to come near any of these in the games that followed. I for one would pay a LOT of money for a HD remake of Halo 2. Please, 343, make it happen! :)
bigmantyler lol;448240 wrote:
To all of you people WHO DO NOT want a Halo 2 anniversary you are very stupid Halo 2 Is The best halo! Reach sucked because of the armor abilities and it didn't have the classic halo feel Halo 3 and Halo 2 have the classic fell multiplayer and Halo CE Halo 2 and Halo 3 have the classic story mode. I feel it was some what necessary to make Reach since there are many references of it in other halo games but it wasn't the greatest. Halo 2 Remake/Anniversary will not take time of Halo 4 343 did not even make Halo CEA So if the company who made CEA will make a Halo 2 remake it will be good. We could have all three of the first Halo's on the 360 Halo CEA only took four months to make so just remake Halo 2 and get rid of that nasty Reach multiplayer bring back the beloved Halo 2 multiplayer and let the good times role and here is a tip for halo 4 leave out the armor abilities and Let us have the new halo but still having the classic feel.

To all of you people who say the people that don't want a H2 remake are stupid.. You're stupid. Just because someone thinks differently than you doesn't mean they're wrong. And just an FYI, if H2 IS remade (which unfortunately it probably will be) you won't be getting that EXACT multiplayer with every single map that was available. It's not like it'll feel exactly like it did when you were playing it over XBL in 2004. It'd be similar to what happened with CEA. New maps and classic playlists for the most current Halo game at the time. Just remember that.. You won't be getting a remake of H2 ENTIRELY, mainly just the campaign..
MadxJoKeRx69;455413 wrote:

To all of you people who say the people that don't want a H2 remake are stupid.. You're stupid. Just because someone thinks differently than you doesn't mean they're wrong. And just an FYI, if H2 IS remade (which unfortunately it probably will be) you won't be getting that EXACT multiplayer with every single map that was available. It's not like it'll feel exactly like it did when you were playing it over XBL in 2004. It'd be similar to what happened with CEA. New maps and classic playlists for the most current Halo game at the time. Just remember that.. You won't be getting a remake of H2 ENTIRELY, mainly just the campaign..
How dare we want our beloved game back online. Shame on us eh?
o A R 3 Z o;455944 wrote:
MadxJoKeRx69;455413 wrote:

How dare we want our beloved game back online. Shame on us eh?

Shame on you? No.. I'm just trying to tell you guys not to get your hopes up. It seems like a majority of the people who want a H2 remake want it mainly for the multiplayer (not everyone, but most), and if H2 is remade I'm about 90% sure the original multiplayer wouldn't be brought back. It'd be similar to CEA, with remade maps and possibly some kind of H2 classic gametypes, all released for the most current Halo game at the time. The only way you'll get a complete remake, multiplayer and all, is if they wait until after this new trilogy. So the 20th anniversary of the Halo series? Maybe. I think that'd be the best choice.

You see, since 343 is releasing a new Halo trilogy, they don't wanna have everyone abandon the multiplayer of any of the new games just to play a H2 remake.. Make sense?

I'm not saying you shouldn't want a H2 remake.. Just don't expect the exact same multiplayer that was in the original H2.
I think they should wait in'till halo 2 turns 10 also.
MGP Saratoga;455975 wrote:
I think they should wait in'till halo 2 turns 10 also.

bieber fever 59

I could see why you would want this but that would mean 2013 would have no new Halo. Just face it, Halo is a yearly thing now.
In 3 years when it's the anniversary.

It would be awesome, but I'd prefer it to have the same Reach touch to it that CEA got, rather than Halo 4 engine. Just to keep with the continuity.
123Next >»4 Pages