Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >3 Pages
Hey everyone! Thought I'd join in on the intro forum fun!

I'm Greenskull, but my friends call me Greenskull.

I make the Green's Machines series on Halo Waypoint which you can check out here on the site (http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/intel/related/complex/greens-machines/8da528c6-38d8-47f4-9290-dc137694acb8) or on Halo Waypoint on your console! I also make YouTube videos (check out my channel: http://www.youtube.com/ReadyUpLive) and run the gaming forum ReadyUpLive (check it out! ReadyUpLive.com.

Ever since Halo 1 I've been a huge fan. When I got the original Xbox, my first game was Halo and I instantly fell in love. I've been very active in the Bungie community in the past, but now 343 and Waypoint are my new people. They don't come any friendlier!

I play a lot of other games, too, but my all time favourites are the Half-Life series, Portal, Saint's Row, Elder Scrolls, and the classics like Doom, Duke Nukem, and Quake.

I came up with Greenskull when I was quite young. Back in Team Fortress Classic, I was setting up my character for online play. In TFC you can choose a spraypaint image and a colour. My favourite image was Chuckskull and my favourite colour was green. I then stared at the "Username" box and it hit me: Greenskull. It stuck ever since.

My favourite music artists are Linkin Park, 30h!3, All Time Low, Marianas Trench, Hot Chelle Rae, Theory of a Deadman, Cobra Starship, Sum 41, Billy Talent, Barenaked Ladies, and a lots of others. I like fun, happy music.

So yeah, that's me! You'll be a seeing me around lots so get to know me! Feel free to send me a message over Xbox Live or on the forums and we can game sometime! I also use Twitter a lot and will usually respond to anything you tweet at me. http://www.twitter.com/Greenskull

PS: I am Canadian! WOO! And yes I say elastic instead of "rubber band" like certain unnamed community leaders like to tease me about :P
Twitter: @Greenskull
YouTube: ReadyUpLive
Hey man :)
SID...pew pew
Hello
Hey.

If you don't know me, you joined my party yesterday.
W1ltz;292111 wrote:
Hey.

If you don't know me, you joined my party yesterday.

the big group of forum peeps?
yep
SID...pew pew
Roses are red, violets are blue, Greenskull is a poet, and I am as well.
bs angel;292181 wrote:
Roses are red, violets are blue, Greenskull is a poet, and I am as well.

well played, my dear. I nearly shed a tear!
Greenskull;292095 wrote:
PS: I am Canadian! WOO! And yes I say elastic instead of "rubber band" like certain unnamed community leaders like to tease me about :P

Hmm..."certain unnamed community leaders"...I have no idea... ;)

I think I'll go grab some Smarties.
Hey it's Gr33n Sku11! I'm with ElusiveEagle, I would like some smarties (read: knock-off Sixlets).
Half doodle, half snicker.
Follow me here: @rukizzel
What's up noob!
rukizzel;292262 wrote:
Hey it's Gr33n Sku11! I'm with ElusiveEagle, I would like some smarties (read: knock-off Sixlets).

Don't get me started
Hey Greenskull! Elastics, Smarties, Areos, and Coffee Crips are where it's at!
omg i no u!

Hahaha, in all seriousness though, nice post man. I should make one too. :)
Well look who we have here! If it isn't my favorite Greenskull. wait a sec...
I can't help but feel like I know you... Are you related to Orangeskull? Redskull? Maroonskull?
Smore ninja;293665 wrote:
I can't help but feel like I know you... Are you related to Orangeskull? Redskull? Maroonskull?

No.
what up greenskull?! you need to do another forge fest soon. last time i got in one game and then you took a break.
I'll say G'day from the land down under...but I'll avoid your host thanks mate :)

Your name is sweet for a whole team or clan of skull colours and ranks...
Awesome.
123Next >3 Pages