Notification

Icon
Error

«< Previous2345Next >5 Pages
Patch is now up in the Windows Store to grab
Edit: Its ALL back! Thanks 343
I downloaded the update 10 minutes ago and all progress is gone. Medals too. Help me understand how the W8 update for S.A. broke cloud support but not the WP8 version? Same save, same gamertag, same email. Logically, this sounds like a simple fix.

Edit: I had to reinstall the game and then download the update. Everything is back to normal. :)
Mine works as well. Thanks!
As some of you have noticed, the fix was pushed live at around 8PM PDT this evening. Downloading it should resolve the cloud storage issues with both game saves and currency. If, after you download it, you still experience these issues, please let us know. Thanks!
It deleted the progress I made in between the Hydra bugged update and the last fix. I guess I'll have to do Hydra again and do the 6 remaining challenges.

I did do A-E just to do F Thursday.
Official Waypoint Squeaker!
Principles and ethics
E♥A A+S
The Update fixed it ! Thanks

I only had to re-play mission E-5 to get access to Mission F. But that doesn't matter
Just browsing while composing

Update 8. Halo 3 Disc, 2
Halo Sheet Music Collection Thread
bs angel;2706344 wrote:
As some of you have noticed, the fix was pushed live at around 8PM PDT this evening. Downloading it should resolve the cloud storage issues with both game saves and currency. If, after you download it, you still experience these issues, please let us know. Thanks!

I downloaded it and still have the same issues.

EDIT:

I deinstalled and reinstalled and now everything is fine.
It's working fine now. I already played through it all with the cloud issue so I still got a couple of achievements but that's all that was saved during that time (just wanted to see the story early). I just uninstalled and downloaded it again and got all my previous progress back.
I downloaded the update but still have the issue with all of my progress missing.
Lloydy 25;2706530 wrote:
I downloaded the update but still have the issue with all of my progress missing.

Just uninstall and re-download the whole game again and it should be fine.
Hunsow;2706466 wrote:
bs angel;2706344 wrote:

I downloaded it and still have the same issues.

EDIT:

I deinstalled and reinstalled and now everything is fine.

I can confirm this worked for me too.
I will give this a try now!
Just ran the update on my laptop and all seems fine so far, thanks! Just need to check my Surface after that :)

*edit*
Working perfect again on all platforms, thanks 343! ^_^
I have downloaded the update, did not work, uninstalled and re-installed, sadly did not work, and done that a second time. Could someone please put up a way to ensure that the progress comes back?
I installed the update. I did not work.
I uninstalled the game, but how do i re-install it.
When i go back to the store it says £5. I don't want to be charged again.
Same problema. Uninstall and intall again. Keep the problem.
Had to uninstall, reinstall and than restart my Surface and everything is back!
update work and progress return did not had to uninstall and reinstall
Same problem for me! update and uninstall/reinstall did not restore any of my progress.

EDIT: Of course right after I post and restart my computer everything comes back fine! No more issues for me with Spartan Assault.
bs angel;2706344 wrote:

Can you guys please publish more detailed instructions for this fix? I'm not even sure what the official channels for accessing and downloading it are. The lack of clarity is really frustrating - I just want to play my game. A news bulletin or even a stickied thread would be nice - some kind of official instruction on how to find this update in this horribly unintuitive Windows 8 interface.
«< Previous2345Next >5 Pages