Notification

Icon
Error

Just noticed this lovely abomination on my Tumblr dash. It's currently 1:50 AM PST as I post this. I work a eight hour shift in five hours. I don't think I'm going to need, or want, sleep tonight.

Also: This is certainly a lot better than the image I had constructed in my mind. I was picturing something much more... literal. It didn't look nearly as creepy or disturbing.

Author's Tumblr with more cool stuff.
That Forerunner anatomy one is scarier to be honest.
#CyborgHalsey2014/#1 Halsey Fanboy
Neat. I wonder how long it will take until we finally see a real image of the Primordial? Seems like 343i would have some concept art of him lying around. I was kind of hoping we would see him in a Terminal or something. Here's hoping we still do in Halo Xbox One, Halo 5 or whatever else is headed our way.
Nihilus Shadow;2641261 wrote:
Neat. I wonder how long it will take until we finally see a real image of the Primordial? Seems like 343i would have some concept art of him lying around. I was kind of hoping we would see him in a Terminal or something. Here's hoping we still do in Halo Xbox One, Halo 5 or whatever else is headed our way.

As soon as i saw the terminal for charrum Hakkor i thought the same way.
That Primordial Portrait is so beautiful...

Hopefully we will get some official concept art one day.
That's more awesome than nightmare worthy
DecepticonCobra;2641248 wrote:

Oh now? Any images?
Methew;2642726 wrote:
DecepticonCobra;2641248 wrote:

Oh now? Any images?

I think he means this he dosent like how it looks. http://31.media.tumblr.com/68105fabe82f089f143b8a6a6337c7f9/tumblr_mq3j3wUimR1r0myjbo1_1280.jpg
Well this is an interesting thing. Last war sphinx that was nicely done was levihoff's. Interesting.
Official Waypoint Squeaker!
Principles and ethics
E♥A A+S
That Primordial is AWESOME! I love how he isn't just pure Flood either. He has a bug-like exoskeleton, which I'm guessing stems from his Precursor roots. That's really awesome.

I want to see it talk, and welcome Chakas and the Iso-Didact.....that's something I LOVE about the Primordial, he wasn't just some monster, he was intelligent and spoke in riddle-like phrases. He planned ahead, knew what was to come.

But this makes me wonder....what does a pre-Flood Precursor look like? The same perhaps, but with two strong legs instead of spider-like legs?