Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >»8 Pages
Halo 4 Friday Caption Fun 8

Fridays are about two things, fun and captions. That's why our newest festivity – aptly titled Friday Caption Fun – prominently features both. Here's what will happen from here on out: I'll post a screenshot on Friday, and, if all goes according to plan, you'll provide as many captions for it as your multi-fingered appendages can type out. The following week we'll highlight the most entertaining responses, and we'll also supply you with a brand new image to start the process all over again. If that sounds good to you, take a gander at the image below, and then hit the appropriate forum thread to post your caption. Off you go!

Click here to read the entire article

Leave your captions in this thread!
bs angel attached the following image(s):
in the car in landfall.jpg (202kb) downloaded 83 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
Blue team FTW!

-

Caboose got the tire again
Just browsing while composing

Update 8. Halo 3 Disc, 2
Halo Sheet Music Collection Thread
It turns out the UNSC's first proto-type of the Mammoth and Elephant was lacking in firepower.
This is great! Now how do we drive it?

-

Do you think the red team will recognize us?
Little did they know Frank had eaten nothing but fiber bars and protein shakes the day before their road trip.
The red team would have no chance, if the van had wheels.
are we there yet....
Now to find that last tire....
I think we need a different medal for something like this....
343 Industries finally made a compromise after the long time request to have a troop warthog...well, sort of a compromise.
343 Industries finally made a compromise after the long time request for a Matchmaking Troop-Warthog...Well, sort of a compromise.
Shotgun!

What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
The blue team was planning for a road trip... it ended bad when they realized that there were 6 pedals and only 4 directions.
ROAD TRIP!
They wanted to sing road trip songs only to find that the only thing on the radio was a peppy mexican song.
How do you expect to get back to Earth with this gas mileage?
The blue team was half way to florida when they realized that they forgot to screw the turret onto the roof.
SWAGGER WAGGON
See, I told you this thing was great. Now if we could get it running...
123Next >»8 Pages