Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >»12 Pages
Halo 4 Friday Caption Fun 4

Fridays are about two things, fun and captions. That's why our newest festivity – aptly titled Friday Caption Fun – prominently features both. Here's what will happen from here on out: I'll post a screenshot on Friday, and, if all goes according to plan, you'll provide as many captions for it as your multi-fingered appendages can type out. The following week we'll highlight the most entertaining responses, and we'll also supply you with a brand new image to start the process all over again. If that sounds good to you, take a gander at the image below, and then hit the appropriate forum thread to post your caption. Off you go!

Click here to read the entire article

Leave your captions in this thread!
File Attachment(s):
FCF4.jpg (793kb) downloaded 30 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
Yeah wheely!! Wait.. is that even possible here?
It turns out Fred here forgot to pay the gravity bill again.
The UNSC's first attempts at a personal space vehicle, Later just restricted to land travel and became the Warthog.

If you think this is cool, check out my other Space Ship, its a goose.
Dad's gonna kill me if I get hit by an asteroid!
This is the LAST time I ask Bob for directions!
It turns out the latest community update to balance the gravity hammer made space travel possible in any vehicle.
The UNSC's attempt at teaching Spartans how to parallel park, Unfortunately, Things got out of Hand.
Ov Thy Demise;2465985 wrote:
This is the LAST time I ask Bob for directions!

My name is bob, and I approve this message.
Fortunately no one can see me in space.
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads! ;)
'And if you look to your left you'll see the prototype of the Spacehog'.
I knew I shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque.
Now they fly?
I hope insurance covers this...
We are proud to announce that everyone’s favorite puppet sci-fi has been adapted into this new Halo Machinima: Hogs in Space! Starring Verdant the Frog!
First attempts to use Forerunner technology for land vehicles show why it was only used in spaceships.
they see me rollin they hatin....
At least he's still checking his blind spots!
Drop Pod? Ain't nobody got time for that!
123Next >»12 Pages