Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >»10 Pages
The Halo Bulletin: 4.17.13

Click here to read the entire article
Click here to see all Bulletins
So, First.

Looking forward to the changes, waiting to see how well it'll play out.

Also congrats to JGolf777 on that awesome screenshot, keep it up dude!
Thanks bs angel.

4 shot BR and 7 shot carbine are an absolute game changer! Might have to actually start to up skill in these weapons now.

Good to see the DLC maps making there way into more regular playlists too.
Shiny and new, thanks BS Angel~
Dat Raptor! :o
I'd kill to just be sitting in the passenger seat, even for 5 minutes <3
stckrboy;2461093 wrote:

So don't tell StrongSide but some of us may have done just that this morning when it was delivered to the studio...
bs angel;2461098 wrote:
stckrboy;2461093 wrote:

So don't tell StrongSide but some of us may have done just that this morning when it was delivered to the studio...

Haha, I caught that earlier on twitter...I mean...what pics...uh, oh look a new Halo Bulletin...
>.>
<.<
Verdigris mentioned you were gathering up more Easter egg stuff and that makes me happy. Will we have room to sneak those in next week?
snoogle20;2461115 wrote:
Verdigris mentioned you were gathering up more Easter egg stuff and that makes me happy. Will we have room to sneak those in next week?

Yes. :)
Really happy with these changes though whats happening with the LR should be the opposite the DMR should be having it's RRR range reduced to the same as the Lr's current range.

Also I hope for power weapons more then the Beam rifle is getting an update the Scattershot needs something done to make it a consistent weapon as it's ridiculously random at the moment.

Also what about update reducing rumble pits player count to 6 I know myself and lots of people would like to see that happen.
*fistpump*

Screenshot made it in! :P

Not sure I'm a fan of a 4-shot BR, but it may be tolerable with the lower rate of fire (coming from a BR user!). I *do* like the Lightrifle getting a longer red-lock range.
4SK BR, all I need, now back to reading. No seriously, when I read that I fist pumped both arms.
bs angel;2461117 wrote:
snoogle20;2461115 wrote:

You've made me ecstatic in the moment whilst insuring my seven days of waiting will be torturous. How does it feel to have such power?
I honestly feel like this whole weapon balance issue wouldn't be such a big problem in the first place if everyone started of with the same guns attached to the gametypes(ie: Slayer BRs, Slayer DMRs, etc)like all other Halo games.....this would also fix the vehicle problem in this game. Spawning with Plasma pistols and/or plasma grenades is creating this whole problem with vehicles in Halo 4 not the power of the vehicles.
Very good news all round in the bulletin BS Angel. I'm sure a lot of the community will be happy to at least hear about the new weapons testing. :] Testing is a step at least right guys?

Also - dat truck.
Thanks Quinn & Bravo...I for one am happy to here about the weapon balance/tweaking progress!

Cheers
bs angel;2461117 wrote:
snoogle20;2461115 wrote:

Thank you. Very much. We can be friends again.

as if we ever weren't friends
Great news about the weapon changes, still hoping that Plasma Grenades will do less damage against vehicles though.

#1 Doodle fanboy!
We're not rejects; We get Rejections
Thdyingbreed;2461119 wrote:
Really happy with these changes though whats happening with the LR should be the opposite the DMR should be having it's RRR range reduced to the same as the Lr's current range.

I agree with this. But if that ain't the way it's going to be, I say reduced aim assist/bullet magnetism across all utility rifles.
Bravo, maybe you were blinded by the awesomeness that is Strongside's truck, but you're totally double parked in that picture. Better move that truck before BS Angel has the thing towed to her garage.
123Next >»10 Pages