Notification

Icon
Error

12Next >2 Pages
Allow me to re-introduce myself.

GT: FistOtheUnicorn chosen as a nod to a Halo CEA Easter egg

I have been playing Halo since it was released, and have loved watching the game evolve. Halo was developed to be the game that game developers wanted to play. I feel this is still true today. I am a completionist, and have enjoyed every egg found, and achievement completed.

I joined Waypoint March 13, 2011, just before the migrating flood from Bungie.net prior to Halo4.

My Gamer Tag FistOtheUnicorn was chosen as a nod to a Halo CEA egg.

My age: Well lets just say I don't need my dad to beat up your dad.

First console: all it played was pong.:)

First computer. Commodore VIC-20, not much better than a calculator.

Clan/Groups: Anchient Warriors, old dudes that play well. Section 3 is the best at what they do.

My favorite map is Sand Tarp. Ahh see what I did there. CTF on Sandtrap with Elephants was epic.

My favorite line belongs to Sgt. Johnson when he says," This is it baby, hold me." However Bucks ODST silent Legendary ending contribution stands alone.

Favorite game mode: I love BTB, but right now I am trying to finish Dominion victory master. Love that Optimus prim armour. :)

Things for the future: Well I guess there's always a Halo Tattoo. Got to man up!

I love matchmaking, but being an explorer in enjoy campaigns nooks $ cranny's.

Halo Favorites: I Love those Easter eggs. There are many interesting finds in my Halo3, ODST, Reach, and Halo 4 file shares.
Welcome to Waypoint! I've already given your Grunt Plushie. No more!
Welcome to waypoint! Again!
There are some bacon flavored doughnuts on the table.
Welcome to Waypoint! Although you've been here a while already!

Just wanted to say thanks for the work you put into Section 3 decryptions - I see you have the medal so I'm guessing you've helped out the wider community by helping find glyphs & decrypting codes, so thanks!
Welcome Fellow Section 3 Op!
Welcome! its good to have you here :P
Thanks for the warm welcome.
bs angel has been giving out the awards to a lot of Section 3 members.

Anyways, congratulations on the award, FistOftheUnicorn! :)

I have seen you around and you are a very helpful and positive forum member. Hope you enjoy that shiny medal and I'll see you around! ;)
"When they break your heart, when they cause your soul to mourn, remember what I said; 'Boy you was Battle Born.'"
Congratz on CMotW.
Congratz in CMoTW You deserve it! :) Enjoy the medal!
Congratulations on CMotW :)
Always love seeing the cool easter eggs you find and post, thanks for all the work you and the others have put into finding them!
37 96 f6 27 47 02 47 36 56 27 96 46 02 e6 56 02 e6 f6 96 47 36 56 37 02 56 57 76 e6 f6 c6 <-
Congradulates on the CMoTW. Enjoy it and wear it with pride :D

If not I will buy it from you :P
Im am truly honored to have been considered. Thank you community, and Waypoint team for CMOTW. You truly made my day. Now, where do I send the donuts?

Remember when you play Halo it's always Easter. :)
Congrats on getting CMoTW
Congrats on CMotW! Well deserved! Don't dirty it up, now.

Yet again, Section 3 continues the trek to total domination.
FistOtheUnicorn;2530564 wrote:
Im am truly honored to have been considered. Thank you community, and Waypoint team for CMOTW. You truly made my day. Now, where do I send the donuts?

Please address them to "bs angel's desk". And congrats on CMotW!
Congrats on CMotW!!!

Well deserved :)
Congrats on CMotW!
Just browsing while composing

Update 8. Halo 3 Disc, 2
Halo Sheet Music Collection Thread
Verdigris;2462001 wrote:
Welcome to Waypoint! I've already given your Grunt Plushie. No more!

I didn't give him my Triple Grunt Plushie, though. Here you go, FistOtheUnicorn.

*FistOtheUnicorn dies from sheer awesomeness*

Uh oh...

Congrats on the Community Member of the Week! Assuming you respawn, of course. :p
12Next >2 Pages