Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >»4 Pages
The Halo Bulletin: 4.10.13

Click here to read the entire article
Click here to see all Bulletins
first!
Glad to hear about balancing for the precision weapons, good work!
B is for Bravo;2442953 wrote:
first!

Congratulations! Demise will be so upset.

Highest CSR for Castle DLC is a 28! That makes me feel better as 14 :P

Are we likely to see anyone actually hit the milestone of 35 before the cut off date? Looks like that shirt might be quite rare indeed!

EDIT: I missed the part where it says in the first 24 hours. I better pull my finger out this weekend!
B is for Bravo;2442953 wrote:
first!

I was going to say something, then I looked at who commented lol.

Anyway, decent bulletin, looking forward for specifics for Weapon Tweaks!

Bravo I'm still looking at you.
Is there a possibility of increasing the health vehicles have as well as the damage their weapons do? The main issue I see with the warthog, besides its low damage output, is the fact that with loadouts one player can effectively neutralize it. It's become more of a nuisance than the serious threat it was in past titles. You're committing at least two players to operating the warthog and as it stands they would be more effective on foot. I would reduce the EMP downtime on all vehicles (even without wheelman) and buff health to require three to four sticks to destroy it. That would require teamwork on the defending team to take it out and give the operators a fighting chance.
Hmmm, new vehicle weapon balance, also; sounds very interesting....
Cool Bulletin, definitely looking forward to checking out the new sandbox adjustments next week.
It's nice to hear that some weapon rebalancing is coming into play soon. Also, regarding the waypoint update on the Xbox, I found some interesting buttons. I know watch list is video related, but how does it work? The same goes for activate spartan button. What does that do, and what is its purpose?
Vehicles don't need buffing or nerfing.

The problem lies with spawning with Plasma Pistols and Sticky Nades. PLEASE remove these from BTB! (and the Spartan Laser)

Though the chaingun hog could use an accuracy or damage boost.
Please don't say you're going to change the AR. Please don't say you're going to change the AR. Please don't say you're...
Glad to hear about the weapon balancing starting to happen around. I am hoping the Carbine could be more useful sooner or later.
Would love to hear that the Warthog is getting a buff...please!!! :)
Time Glitch;2443043 wrote:
Vehicles don't need buffing or nerfing.

The problem lies with spawning with Plasma Pistols and Sticky Nades. PLEASE remove these from BTB! (and the Spartan Laser)

Though the chaingun hog could use an accuracy or damage boost.

I was about to post to disagree but then I read your last sentence, so I agree after all.
Happy that 343 is working on weapon tuning, and Loving CSR and Castle map pack. Can we just forget that most of crimson happened?
Nice to know that some weapon balancing is in the works! :)
In terms of vehicle balancing, it is fine as it stands right now, the issue lies purely with how powerful Plasma Grenades are when combined with a Plasma Pistol.

Reduce the amount of damage Plasma Grenades do to vehicles.
Increase how much charge is used when a Plasma Pistol shot is overcharged.
#1 Doodle fanboy!
We're not rejects; We get Rejections
Great news! I'm glad to see 343i is finally re balancing weapons.
Question, you guys have stated that making In-Game CSR would be impossible due to technical difficulties with the UI, but what if you made Unlock-able emblems that displayed the highest CSR you have achieved, this would be an extreme compromise and i figure it would be do able for 343.

I go more into in this thread.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst202350_A-weird-In-game-csr-proposal-for-343i.aspx

I hope you guys consider this option. Im sure it will help to appease the many players, like my self who are begging for in-game csr Thanks!
I have a great fear that you are going to overdo it with the weapon balancing. Changes that aren't purely damage alterations can really mess with muscle memory. I hope you are able to get it right, without a negative impact.

Duke3008;2443188 wrote:
Great news! I'm glad to see 343i is finally re balancing weapons.
Question, you guys have stated that making In-Game CSR would be impossible due to technical difficulties with the UI, but what if you made Unlock-able emblems that displayed the highest CSR you have achieved, this would be an extreme compromise and i figure it would be do able for 343.

I go more into in this thread.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst202350_A-weird-In-game-csr-proposal-for-343i.aspx

I hope you guys consider this option. Im sure it will help to appease the many players, like my self who are begging for in-game csr Thanks!

This won't happen precisely for the same reason as why CSR can't be visible in-game.

Literally everything in Halo runs off a .map file. The main menu, the multiplayer maps, the Spartan Ops maps, the Campaign maps, etc. For 343i to add new emblems, they'd have to force people to re-download all the .map files where the new emblem would be used. This includes all the Spartan Ops maps, all the multiplayer maps, all the main menu .map files.

That's a huge download for such a little feature, and lets not forget some people actually have download limits.
#1 Doodle fanboy!
We're not rejects; We get Rejections
123Next >»4 Pages