Notification

Icon
Error

«< Previous23456Next >»11 Pages
Love the playlist reallly good job. The things I dont like is take out ragnarock out of multi team. Also take out the LIME color and put in orange or brown
Multi-team is awesome so far. Really loving it.

Like the post above me, I agree with 86ing Lime team for Orange.
I'm really liking multi-team in Halo 4, but there are a few things that I think should be removed/fixed. I think Ragnarok needs to be removed from multi-team. Ragnarok is too big and with flinch in the game it's hard to move around the map with everyone using DMR's. Also I think infinity slayer should be increased from 300 to 500 or 600. Infinity slayer games are too quick in my opinion and needs to be longer. Otherwise I think 343 did a great job with this playlist.
OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PLAYLIST!!! EVERY GAME IS AMAZING I HAVE SOO MUCH FUN. PLEASE NEVER TAKE IT AWAY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
6 teams of 2 is THE way to go. Perfection. Don't change it. I never enjoyed 4 teams of 3 in past games.

Also headhunter was quite fun.
Please fix spawns in Ragnarock SWAT! I have a 100% chance of someone spawning behind me or spawning beside someone!!!
I'd love it if Swat was taken out
I only have one MAJOR complaint regarding multiteam, otherwise great job guys!

THE SLAYER GAMETYPE HAS TO GO UP TO 500 (50 KILLS).

At 300 the balance is way off in comparison to the others (swat, oddball, king). The slayer gametype is simply wayyy to short of a game. Thats why everyone seems to vote Swat i believe. Anyways, please have a look at the data and adjust accordingly. Cheers
Instant spawn should be removed from Slayer gametypes. It makes everything way too hectic and spawn killing is rampant.

Also, remove SWAT. It's ridiculous.
I am enjoying Multi-Team a lot!

Some feedback:

-On small maps like Haven, increase the score to win to 500 as the games are over very quickly now.

-Remove Lime team and replace it with a different color; it is confusing with gold and green.

-Make multi-team a team based CSR playlist to encourage teamwork on objective game types. Many players tend to ignore objectives and go for max kills for max points. If the playlist is based on win/loss, (with maybe 2nd and 3rd place being slightly positive to CSR, while getting 1st place being very positive) then objective game types would make more sense.

Thanks for bringing Multi-Team into Halo 4! I was really missing it.
Ka Five;2445293 wrote:

Then we will have Gold and Orange teams. That could also be confusing.

Are there no other team colors to choose from? Maybe they should create a brown, white, or black team? I think there was a brown team in Reach that worked well for multi team back when it was 6 teams of 2.
Really enjoying multi-team but SWAT needs to go.

I'm good with the set-up of 2v2x6 (would still prefer 3v3x4) and can live with the odd color choices for the teams but SWAT is really frustrating especially when you re-spawn in the same spot multiple times in a row to only be killed immediately.
FunkyChickenLvr;2447571 wrote:
Ka Five;2445293 wrote:

Then we will have Gold and Orange teams. That could also be confusing.

Are there no other team colors to choose from? Maybe they should create a brown, white, or black team? I think there was a brown team in Reach that worked well for multi team back when it was 6 teams of 2.

There was no Brown team in Reach. In Reach it was Green, Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue and Purple. It worked well and there were no problems telling the differences between the colors.

Take a look...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDCjJhRHwqA
4 teams of 3
In my opinion the maps are way too small for both playlists, mainly because of spawn points. So I suggests bigger maps (especially for multiteam (such as dominion maps because it too features 12 players)) or do away with instant respawn.
This playlist is fun don't get me wrong but is anyone getting a little tired of playing on the same maps?

Have any of you played on any maps besides Haven, Abandon, Adrift,Complex, Ragnorok or Solace because I haven't.

Six maps may seem good enough but in my opinion Ragnorok and Complex are not as fun here in multi-team especially Ragnorok which I think needs to be removed from this playlist.

So in essence that leaves only four good maps for me.

In the April 3rd Bulletin it states that the Castle maps will appear in the multi-team playlist provided that everyone in the match has the castle maps.

PEOPLE PLEASE BUY THE MAPS! Obviously nobody can be forced to buy these maps but I would assume that if we all love multi-team and continuously play in this playlist is there really a reason not to buy the maps?

Here's a video of multi-team on Perdition...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBR_zkbOT_Y

By the way 343 I would hope that the reason we are not seeing the maps is because people actually haven't bought the maps yet and not because of some unknown matchmaking bug that has slipped through your fingers.

Whatever the reason we need to see these new maps!

It seems that map variety has become a serious problem with this game which is widespread across all playlists.
Also speaking of map variety...

343 can you please see to it that the MAJESTIC MAP PACK gets rotation in the multi-team playlist. There's really no excuse why these maps are not showing up...unless of course like the castle maps people have not bought them yet.

Monolith, Landfall and Skyline seem like great maps for multi-team.

**EDIT**

I don't know why I never visited this link but this shows all the playlists and what maps are being played for each playlist...

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/intel/playlists

So you do not have the majestic maps in rotation 343...why not?

At least test them out. The majestic maps seem like the perfect size. Not too big and not too small.

Also I'd like to point out that the multi team playlist has a max party size of 12 players. The Team Objective playlist also has a max party size of 12 players.

However you have 16 maps getting rotation in the Team Objective Playlist versus only 9 maps in the multi-team playlist. Both playlists have the same max player count.

I mean the Team Objective maps I would not include in multi-team are Longbow,Vortex,Meltdown and Exile because they are just too big. I can't comment on Settler because I've never seen it.

I would definitely include Monolith (majestic map pack), Skyline(majestic map pack), Landfall (majestic map pack) and even test out Harvest (crimson map pack).

This would at least bump the map count from 9 to 13 for multi-team which is one of the more popular playlists.

PLEASE ADD THESE MAPS 343. PLEASE AT LEAST TEST THE WATERS.MULTI-TEAM IS JUST TOO FUN FOR YOU GUYS NOT TO AT LEAST GIVE'EM A TRY. THANK YOU.
LOVING this playlist so far.

Pro: objective alongside slayer. Oddball, KotH are all a welcome change of pace without having to switch playlists. JIP means youre bever truly out of the running most times a mate quits. Multiteam is fast, classic Halo action.

Cons: some of these maps have no business in multiteam. Ragnarok is Too big for slayer games like this. And KotH Complex is just bananas... Not in a good way!

Request: Race game types. Rocket hog would be preferable but I dont know how much fun it will be without the Grenade Launcher. Otherwise I'm not entirely sold on 6x2.

Fantastic job guys, keep up the great work!
The voting options for Multi-Team should always be Infinity Slayer/Map, Oddball/Map, and KotH/Map in any order as long as its those 3. We shouldn't get two of the game type when voting. Also once again please remove Swat from Multi-Team Oh and please remove Ragnorok too!
Played again today. Just want to reiterate that the huge maps, especially Ragnorok are crazy in this playlist. I could see Meltdown working maybe, but I wouldn't bet on it. My two cents would be to just get rid of all the BTB maps from multi-team.

Also, if I have a party of two, my intent is to be on a team with that player. Maybe I can deal with JIP in this playlist, but not if it splits up my party of two.
«< Previous23456Next >»11 Pages