Icon
Error

123Next >»9 Pages
The Halo Bulletin: 4.3.13

Click here to read the entire article
Click here to see all Bulletins
Thank you reading now.
And Link reclaims the first spot!
I was going to try for it when I saw the tweet! Ok, Link, you win!
Half doodle, half snicker.
Follow me here: @rukizzel
I sure am slacking. :|
Got to get dem flames.

Team CSR sounds like a great idea, hopefully it fuels people to play with a greater team mentality - I'm looking at you Dominion!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
LandedGraph8653;2422777 wrote:
Another bulletin and no info about BTB objective...

What a amazing job 343i, amazing job...

/sarcasm

Pretty much what I expected. More empty promises.

/sarcasm

I recommend rereading the Bulletin.
inferno1170;2422784 wrote:

/sarcasm

Pretty much what I expected. More empty promises.

Quote:
Team Objective will be transitioning to a 6 vs. 6 playlist come Monday, mainly in part to address the community’s desire for objective game types with larger team sizes and also to accommodate the Castle Maps, which are built for these team sizes.

Next thing on the list to complain about: it isn't explicitly called 'BTB Objective'.
Changed your avatar eh?

I'm looking forward to the CSR, I hope I'll reach 50!
Problem is... What if I want to relax and not worry about deranking? That might bring my CSR down...

Hm, 6vs6 objective, we'll see how it goes.

Looking forward to multi-team as well.

Castle map pack yay!

Link, yes you reclaim it! You used to be first almost all the time! Keep it up!! When I saw you got first post, it gave me a positive feeling.

The GDC thing was addressed here but there will be some people who won't be satisfied at all.
Official Waypoint Squeaker!
Principles and ethics
E♥A A+S
Now to try and get some of my old Halo buddies to come back and play on Monday....
These bulletins aren't changing anytime soon, I guess, as is 343's tune.

They feel so disconnected from the community. Josh's response did nothing to calm any nerves, he just talked about how everyone mis-interpreted what he was saying... Which frankly is insulting to us because we know what we heard. It's on him, and the entire company, for even having this attitude to begin with.

You can't come out and say "We wanted to change the skill gap" and then backtrack on that. You can't spin that any way other than what it is.

Look, the jig is up, 343. We know what's going on in your fortress of solitude and you aren't going to be able to pull the wool back over our eyes. You can keep talking the talk all day, but until you actually engage the community and start really listening? Nobody's going to buy it.

- Don't BS us about why you don't want to put CSR in the game. We aren't buying "Because UI". I'm sure you guys have talented programmers capable of changing some UI elements.
- Are you EVER going to talk about custom games? Ever?
- Or for that matter, the population problem?
- Or the DMR? You know, with out all the sass and sarcasm?

That's just a small selection, 343.

Instead of talking about more maps next bulletin, or some other stuff we already know about, how about you actually put your ear to the proverbial rail and talk about some pressing issues the community needs to hear from you about.

Just my two cents. But I'm sure that's a lot of other people's two cents too...

Edit: And changing Team Objective to 6v6 isn't fixing anything. We want 8v8 Objective, and that includes CTF... And not ODDBALL. When has anyone wanted Big Team Oddball? And 6v6 isn't even "Big Team".

Why are you guys doing this in such a bass-ackwards way? Just add freakin' objective modes to the EXISTING Big Team playlist. Why change Team Objective into something it's not?
When can we expect information on updates to Action Sack?

bs angel;2422769 wrote:
And Link reclaims the first spot!

:D

Question:

Will the new maps be in Infinity Slayer Big Team? I see Infinity slayer has Daybreak but I did not see Big Team listed at all, I would assume they will be just want to clarify.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Quote:
We shared the 10 relevant Achievements yesterday...

The 'HALO 4 CASTLE MAP PACK ACHIEVEMENTS' post also mentioned 10 achievements. (before it was edited to 9)

Was there a 10th achievement that was perhaps cut?
Will the Rumble Pit be receiving the shortened 60 second JIP window that the win/loss CSR playlists will be getting because it really should be since Rumble pit is every spartan for himself.

JIP does nothing put you at a disadvantage in a free for all playlist so if not going to be removed completely it should at least be reciving the shortened 60 second window.

Also why are none of the forge maps listed I thought the winners would be added into MM?
robomav;2422804 wrote:
When can we expect information on updates to Action Sack?

We're hoping to update this playlist on Monday, however we don't know if it will be ready then. We'll let you now as soon as plans are final.
123Next >»9 Pages