LAN TOURNAMENTS & EVENTSWHEN:
May 11, 2013 – Sunday all-dayWHERE:
1105 Rochester Road
1. May 11-12
2. $200 per team
3. 24 Team double elimination bracket
4. Best of 5 game series
5. Prize will depend on number of teams
6. Halo games provided
7. ASTRO mix amps provided
8. No limitation on what teams can attend
9. Passes go on sale April 3rd at 7pm cst
- This event will take place on June 7th-9th.
- 120 TEAMS
- Using Ghostayames v4 settings
- Hosted at Battlefield Knoxville in Tennessee.
- Passes go on sale May 1st
- Gandhi and Maven casting
The prize money will be as follows:
Such a huge amount of teams with such a massive prize pool means this will be an awesome event! If you live in or around Tennessee, why not get a team together and go and play?
It's one thing playing online, it's another to get some friends together and take it to a competitive level! Not to mention there will also be $30 laser tag all weekend so in-between playing, you get to run around a shoot Pros!
- Will be held in Chicago at the Game Pazzo June 22nd - 23rd.
- $10,000 prize pool.
- 99% using Ghostayame's settings.
- More details to be announced (team limits etc)
Another event slightly later than AGL! Great news if you are busy for Knoxville or just whether Chicago is a better location for you! Should be a great event, UMG have a history running CoD and have been super successful at it. They are giving the Halo community a chance to prove themselves for future events! Step up!
The GoBeyond team will be helping them co-ordinate and plan the event, so you can guarantee a really well ran event.Official BigTeamBattle.net Post
1. There will be 8 teams that play in the main money tournament.
2. Teams may gain entry by one of a couple ways.
-Direct invitation by BTBnet to existing and veteran teams that are interested.
-Request entry by signing up in this thread. Your team may be directly approved or asked to play an approved team that may qualify entrants.
-If there are enough teams that want in and there is question as to who should be let in, we'll have a qualification tournament or playoffs the night before. The remaining spots will be filled by the top teams that come out it.
3. Teams may have between 8-12 players on their roster. The prize money will be split by every player listed on your roster if you're the winning team.To Signup:
1. Create your team in the ladders HERE
2. Gather your 8-12 players.
3. Post in this thread that you would like to enter and your team name.
4. Staff will contact you about qualifying to enter.Deadline Schedule:
(This may be pushed back 1 week if needed or requested by enough teams.)
May 2 - Teams Finalized and Qualified. Rosters locked.
May 3 - Brackets and Seeds Released
May 3 - Mini Qualification Tourney (If needed)
May 4 - Money Tournament. Single elimination.Tournament Schedule
4:00 PM CST - Round 1 (Best of 5), Select 1 of 4 matches to be streamed.
5:30 PM CST - Round 2 (Best of 7), Select 1 of 2 matches to be streamed.
7:30 PM CST - Championship Round (Best of 7)Tournament Schedule
3:00 PM CST - Round 1 (Best of 5), Select 1 of 4 matches to be streamed.
4:30 PM CST - Round 2, Match 1 (Best of 7)
6:30 PM CST - Round 2, Match 2 (Best of 7)
8:30 PM CST - Championship Round (Best of 7)