Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >»5 Pages
The Halo Bulletin: 3.20.13

Click here to read the entire article
Click here to see all Bulletins
"Updated Active Camo to fully reveal players when they fire all weapons." Can you explain this a little more? Im a little confused at the difference from what Camo does currently, I know it shows you when you shoot almost completely, a vid would be good too.
INB4 Demise.

This is interesting:
Quote:
Added the ability to make weapon adjustments via backend tuning.

Will there be some sort of announcement system - or will my gun just start shooting nerf bullets/nukes all of a sudden?
Had me worried for a minute that there wasn't going to be a Bulletin, but you made it happen. :)

Edit: my first post game is way off. Shorter replies next time.
Hm wider pool of FFA maps. Might be fun.
Modified throw down settings? These have the magnum, I like it!

I'm excited to see what will be shown Friday.

I hope that the fourth update will deal with custom games! Perhaps some of it will come in the panel.

Too bad I can't make it there heh. I would want to go to pax prime but it'd need money for the plane tickets and event ticket. I think I know where I could stay.

No librarian/isodidact yet [:(]
Official Waypoint Squeaker!
Principles and ethics
E♥A A+S
Furiousn00b;2385834 wrote:
INB4 Demise.

This is interesting:
Quote:

Will there be some sort of announcement system - or will my gun just start shooting nerf bullets/nukes all of a sudden?

We'll communicate sandbox changes the same way we communicate title updates, with complete change lists so you know exactly what we did and when.
*Non-Condescendingly* Is there a reason the game wasn't built for weapon changes like that when it went Gold?

Also, hope you had a not rough flight!

edit: inB4 "No Custom Games."
You forgot the usual "PS : Discuss"!

pleasedunkillmeIonlygot22hourstilIhit32
This one time, I threw my lunch instead of a grenade! True story!
GT: WulfwoodsSins
PSA
Hi BS Angel,

On the last bulletin I asked about including a 'good connection' search filter in the future TU, and you said it is already built into the matchmaking system. While this may be the case, the system does not work properly. I live in Australia, and every time I play about half my games in the most popular playlists after 7pm end up on foreign hosts. This is not fun, and as the population slowly decreases over time, it becomes harder and harder to find good games. I cannot play in many of the playlists I would like to (like Team Throwdown and Team Objective) as their population is so low I am pretty much guaranteed to play on a foreign host.

What I am asking for is an optional search filter that searches for good connection games only. It would improve many peoples' enjoyment of the game. Please revisit this thread: NO 'REGIONAL FILTER' - OR 'GOOD CONNECTION'!!

This issue is FAR from resolved, and for many remains one of the most major issues with the game
I <3 bsangel so much, I stayed up to read this. I'm very excited for the weapon tuning. May I also mention that aside from just the traditional "BR vs. DMR" argument, I would love to see some changes to the carbine or lite rifle to make them more effective in combat. Thanks and good night!
bs angel;2385852 wrote:
Furiousn00b;2385834 wrote:
INB4 Demise.

This is interesting:
Quote:

We'll communicate sandbox changes the same way we communicate title updates, with complete change lists so you know exactly what we did and when.

Are those changes going to be game specific like the update in Reach was? By that I mean are players going to need to save an updated gametype and play that in order to see changes? Ideally it would be title wide.

Also please, if you're going to take the time to balance weapons, balance AA's. While I accept the more abused ones won't be removed *cough promethean vision and camo cough cough*, they could use a serious duration nerf.
So at this point I should probably stop asking about Classic Flag settings huh?
Well, could have been worse. Thanks guys. Good night!
I'm quite happy with the changes implemented in the Title Update! The Gauss Warthog and Active Camo getting a nerf are great news, and the addition of the red Xs is amazing to hear as well!

I wonder by exactly how much the Gauss Hog has been nerfed though? You gave us specific details when the Boltshot got its ranged reduced, but now we get no specifics for the Gauss Warthog. Would it be possible for you to pass those along to us?
Such an amazing list for the TU! Is it a full list or are there a few things still left out?

Also, your "backend" adjustments; do they work on all weapons & vehicles?
I have to say this Bulletin was alright. I still wonder when these Updates will go into full effect. Still, now I actually wish I did went over to Pax this year....
Pretty sure the Camo "nerf" is simply getting rid of the light rifle camo glitch where when you crouch-camo and shoot the LR you stay camo. It was discovered the first day of the game and people have been complaining ever since. 5 months later we get it fixed. Hey, better late then never...
Mr Tags;2385893 wrote:
Pretty sure the Camo "nerf" is simply getting rid of the light rifle camo glitch where when you crouch-camo and shoot the LR you stay camo. It was discovered the first day of the game and people have been complaining ever since. 5 months later we get it fixed. Hey, better late then never...

Nothing about armor abilities, guns, ordnance drops or vehicles. Great sandbox update. This Yoink! could have been solved in the bug update! Where are the balances that we asked for that you said you would give?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Mmm Haaaloooo.

Can't wait for PAX East stuff! Wish I was there, but SMG and Drax will be reppin' RUL for me!
Twitter: @Greenskull
YouTube: ReadyUpLive
123Next >»5 Pages