Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >»6 Pages
The Halo Bulletin: 3.13.13

Click here to read the entire article
Click here to see all Bulletins
Some pretty good screenshots! :D
Well I like the story bits in the map pack. Quite interesting! No mention of silentium though. I'm so excited for that book!

I'm glad to see that the title update will bring some nice stuff and what's being done for it. On my X!

Great anvils. I believe I know what this is referring, I only know it exists but not the details. I'll keep it shut!

I didn't make it to the section, maybe next week. I'll just have to try harder.

Basically good stuff across the board today. And hey! The map pack contains a Charon-class frigate. If I get out of the map in theater and if the ship model is as good as I think it is, I could do a replica from my wooden sticks!
Like my cruiser: http://youtu.be/fGZZk1fxu6E
And frigate: http://youtu.be/P0_AIKpP3wI
The frigate I made is Paris class. The one in daybreak is a Charon-class, same class as the forward unto dawn.
Official Waypoint Squeaker!
Principles and ethics
E♥A A+S
On my ex.
This is why I love bs_angel(don't worry Bravo, you get credit too).
When you mention balancing, does that mean for example 4 shot BR, or DMR nerf?
Still nothing about multi-team?
J19 Brutus;2369613 wrote:
When you mention balancing, does that mean for example 4 shot BR, or DMR nerf?

We'll dig into the details of the title update (which is slated to release at the end of this month) in next week's Bulletin.
redneckhockey21;2369629 wrote:

We're in the process of building a Multi-Team playlist now. We'll share the specifics when it gets closer to its anticipated launch date (which is not this month, to set your expectations accordingly).
Ah end of this month. Alright! Isn't it amazing how time flies by so much? It's been months since halo 4 came out...
Also I didn't have issues with this bulletin. My thanks to the web team.

P.s. add juggernaught! You know how much fun it is! Hehehe
Official Waypoint Squeaker!
Principles and ethics
E♥A A+S
Ov Thy Demise;2369595 wrote:
Some pretty good screenshots! :D

Agreed; the one by Firesenz is awesome!
bs angel;2369648 wrote:
redneckhockey21;2369629 wrote:

We're in the process of building a Multi-Team playlist now. We'll share the specifics when it gets closer to its anticipated launch date (which is not this month, to set your expectations accordingly).

Cool, at least it's still on your radar.
bs angel;2369594 wrote:
We have a special announcement planned for the panel (which may or may not involve Great Anvils), and some fun activities will be going down at our booth every day of the event. So, as they say, be there or be square! And preferably the former, of course.

Spartan Ops Season 2 announcement?! Probably not, but oh boy would I be excited.

Oh and Anvils you say?
Great Anvils? Hmm...

Anvils are used when Forging metals.

Forge...

An announcement about Forge?

Sergeant Forge?

HALO WARS 2 CONFIRMED?
Hi BS Angel,

Can you confirm that the upcoming title update will include weapon re-balancing? If it doesn't, I'm still looking forward to finally being able to leave weapon balance feedback in a dedicated thread for the Devs anyway.
Wow i cant wait for the next TU and the screenshots look amazing.

Also note that those pictures of the Castle dlc map pack look incredible, they have great story to them and i simply cannot wait.

Great work 343, keep up the good work!!, Also note i saw that on Wikipedia, as of December 6 Halo 4 has sold over 4 million copies, and that is not including Christmas. Way to go 343, your efforts are being rewarded. Love you guys

I think I prefer the bi-weekly updates, allows more time for the dust to settle so to speak. I'm getting older and need a little time to adjust to things you see ;)

I think the developers, playlists and settings will benefit from some extra time on the field and community forum feedback as well.

Another TU is welcome, as are X's, Castle map pack and soon to be BTB objective/multi-team/CSR & Updated Throwdown. The community screenshots continue to impress with their high quality, is there still a screenshot to print canvas service/website around these days?

Halo continues to dominate my gaming time, just like it always has. You have been busy 343i and I'm eating up what's on offer these days, cheers.
Any chance some of these future title updates will allow us to use theater mode for Campaign/Spartan Ops? :)

Great update too. I'm excited for the Castle Map pack and being able to once again say "1 Shot On My X" and not sound like a crazy person.

Superb screenshots as well! Good to see that the screenshot community is doing well. Maybe I'll start taking some again. :D
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Campaign Easter Eggs? Will we get more clues or confirmation any time before the holiday from which their name derives?

I tried to bribe you with cookies a few weeks ago, but that didn't work. How about brownies? Cookies and brownies? Ooo! Ooo! Brownies stuffed with cookies? Okay, maybe I don't even need Easter Egg clues. I simply want the dessert I've just dreamed up. What was I talking about?
Lovely Lachlan;2369680 wrote:
Hi BS Angel,

Can you confirm that the upcoming title update will include weapon re-balancing? If it doesn't, I'm still looking forward to finally being able to leave weapon balance feedback in a dedicated thread for the Devs anyway.

We'll discuss the specifics of the title update in next week's Bulletin. :)
123Next >»6 Pages