Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >»5 Pages
The Halo Bulletin: 3.6.13

Included topics:

Interview with Greg Bear

Next Week’s Matchmaking Update
  • Team Action Sack Playlist
  • Upcoming FFA Playlist

Fan Question of the Week
Screenshot Spotlight - Armor Abilities

Click here to read the entire article
Click here to see all Bulletins
Thanks. I like the new format, very nice and clean looking. Good interview I'm excited about the new book. BTB Objective can't come soon enough though. Any insights into the PAX panel?? Will there be a live stream perhaps?
Nice new shiny layout, font size on body text could use a kick up a notch or two though.

Solid playlist updates and I'm glad BTB objective will make a glorious return in the not too distant future. I take it 343i are now looking to keep a larger number of more permanent playlists and keep going with rotational ones too?

I'm curious about the lightning CTF, is it sped up base movement too? Very cool the flag carrier sports something other than the flagnum.

Silentium is a must read, not that it wasn't already ;) Also a new class of Forerunners, something tells me we're just getting started.
Can't wait to try the new game types.

Binary Slayer looks awesome, and classic Team Fiesta coming back is too good!
Action sack sounds awesome! (no objective or heavies yet for BTB is kind of disappointing =/)

Also, I have serious withdrawals from not being able to drop zombies with a single well placed head shot.
Action Sack - sad face. Multi-team FTW...
Link1201;2353004 wrote:
Any insights into the PAX panel?? Will there be a live stream perhaps?


We'll share more details about our PAX East plans before the event. Let's just say there will be some fun announcements and activities there...
Ozzy Onya A2Z;2353017 wrote:
Solid playlist updates and I'm glad BTB objective will make a glorious return in the not too distant future. I take it 343i are now looking to keep a larger number of more permanent playlists and keep going with rotational ones too?


We're looking at both options and figuring out the best way to make them play nicely with each other. :)
Well then. This was nice.
Where to start, the layout. I like it but it needs a big of a check up on iPhone mobile format. It's really good looking though.

Greg bear interview... That was my favourite part. Ah...
When you asked the bornstellar-didact vs ur-didact... I like debates of versus and things. So many things to account for.. Head on! The interew was nice, I should be getting the book early Tuesday the 19th. I'm so excited for the book.

Yay for action sack and BTB objective being planned.

Nice screenshots as well!
Official Waypoint Squeaker!
Principles and ethics
E♥A A+S
Why don't you guys merge ctf with objective and just add objective game types in the big team playlist rotation?
Today marks the end of my 4 week first post streak. Dang. Oh well I'll be here next week to regain my throne!
ACTION SACK!
Ov Thy Demise;2353085 wrote:
Today marks the end of my 4 week first post streak. Dang. Oh well I'll be here next week to regain my throne!


Kudos on the Superintendent - better luck next week (I'll be there).
Its good to see 343 starting to listen to the community. Good job guys and keep it up.

P.S I have my faith in you
wRay HD;2353083 wrote:
Why don't you guys merge ctf with objective and just add objective game types in the big team playlist rotation?


CTF has consistently performed well population-wise, so rolling it into Team Objective is not the easiest decision. That is an option but not one we're necessarily going to take at this time.
II SHABUTIE II;2353087 wrote:
ACTION SACK!


Can I get a woop woop?!
FightingSmile64;2353109 wrote:
Its good to see 343 starting to listen to the community. Good job guys and keep it up.

P.S I have my faith in you


Thanks for the kind words and support. We appreciate both. :)
Its nice to see action sack returning, as that was my favourite playlist in Halo 3

Also note 343 you did an amazing job with the Majestic Map Pack
erickyboo;2353082 wrote:
Well then. This was nice.
Where to start, the layout. I like it but it needs a big of a check up on iPhone mobile format. It's really good looking though.


We're investigating the mobile issues with formatting. Sorry about that.
bs angel;2353126 wrote:
erickyboo;2353082 wrote:
Well then. This was nice.
Where to start, the layout. I like it but it needs a big of a check up on iPhone mobile format. It's really good looking though.


We're investigating the mobile issues with formatting. Sorry about that.

Apologies accepted.
Official Waypoint Squeaker!
Principles and ethics
E♥A A+S
123Next >»5 Pages