Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >»20 Pages
It has been a few weeks since we did our Halo community infographic. Already one of the most popular suggestions, the red X, has been announced for the Title Update.

Although the survey and infographic were great to show 343 which changes we want, we need something that can be used all the time. I think that the best tool for this is Gamersuggestions. (tl;dr yt video)

At Gamersuggestions you can post your suggestion to improve Halo 4. The community will rank all suggestions using a like/dislike voting system. You can also assign your suggestions to a category (weapon balancing, playlists, matchmaking etc.). This way we can create an overview for 343 Industries.

I've already contacted 343 Industries about this. They said they'll keep an eye out on the site, but the priority will remain on the forums. As you all know these forums are pretty chaotic and a lot of good suggestions go unnoticed. I think the voting system and the categorization of suggestions is a lot better than what Waypoint has.

So my question to you is, do you agree that Gamersuggestions could benefit the interaction between 343 and the Halo community? Please let us know in the poll!
When can we see the results? Also, did you consider running a lite version through waypoints questionnaire?
Great survey
Thank you for putting this survey together. I would have added many more questions, but it is a good start.
*Survey

I'll check it out.
Great survey. Thank you for posting it.
where can we see the results?
Promethean Zz;2324848 wrote:
When can we see the results? Also, did you consider running a lite version through waypoints questionnaire?

Will share them here and at my FB page (see OP). I'm not sure what you mean with a waypoint questionnaire. Are you suggesting running a poll?
Awesome survey. Hopefully it draws some attention.
good survey
Great survey! results could help to see which side the waypointers are on [if halo 4 is good or not].
menotyou135;2325027 wrote:
Awesome survey. Hopefully it draws some attention.

MrGreenWithAGun;2324950 wrote:
Thank you for putting this survey together. I would have added many more questions, but it is a good start.

I had some more questions I wanted to include, but I didn't want to make it too long. What kind of questions would you have liked to see? Maybe I can include them.
Started a thread on THC. Should definitely garner some attention. Maybe even a couple of tweets (crosses fingers for U4ixx)
Quite interesting.
Really liked the survey. Hope it actually gets something done
Thank you for this
Thank you all for participating. Please try to keep this on the first page so we get as much submissions as possible :)!
Great survey, good job man! I'll be looking forward to the results.
This is a good way to give 343i some feedback. Thanks op!
123Next >»20 Pages