Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >3 Pages
This is disgusting. How dare you allow that much tarp into out matchmaking experience? Please just hear me out, I am sick of falling victim to the tarp pandemic and so is everybody else who plays Halo 4. For now, forget about the Scarab Gun DMR and the Super Siyan Boltshot and focus all the team on the Tarp, it is on a completely higher level than any issue with the game.

Here is an image of the Tarp in it's current form - Well done to Greenskull for surviving it long enough to grab a picture of it, any longer and he would have been Tarped too next tuesday.

Ways to make tarp balanced:

Reduce wind reaction by 40% - it is far to distracting and makes it unfair to those how are easily distracted by tarp and objects with tarp like qualities.

Change the colour - so we can see it coming more, i'm sick of playing then out of nowhere BLAM tarp all up in my grill. Black is not good, far too dark. At least a mild shade of grey would be perfect.

Reduce hanging physics by 10% - The way it hangs can sometimes cause some issues, so maybe just make it hang a bit less should do the trick.

That should be enough to fix it, and make the online world playable once more.

Thank you for reading, 343.
what is this i don't even...
SWAG Wangtim3;2321057 wrote:
This is disgusting. How dare you allow that much tarp into out matchmaking experience?

fail

anyways i'm not sure what happened during the stream but this "tarp is op" spamming got old fast.
Altered Juice;2321074 wrote:
This is disgusting. How dare you allow that much tarp into out matchmaking experience?

fail

anyways i'm not sure what happened during the stream but this "tarp is op" spamming got old fast.

My.

Aren't you a bag of sunshine.
I think wind needs to be reduced by 60%.
...i'm sick of playing then out of nowhere BLAM tarp all up in my grill...

BRB, dying xD
Hmm, not sure if it is because I didn't try and watch the stream or what.. but this "Tarp" thing does seem to be getting old.. but to each their own opinion, guess it beats a bunch threads complaining about diff things.
What is a tarp? Maybe it is a dumb question, but I just want to know.
GenericSlick;2321116 wrote:

IT'S A TARP!
Well, I am guessing from reading... just a normal Tarp...
"so is everyone else"

you dont speak for me.
htown b4lla;2321129 wrote:
"so is everyone else"

you dont speak for me.

I do though, I got a perfection with the AR earlier so that makes me god technically. Heed my word-uths.
SWAG Wangtim3;2321125 wrote:
GenericSlick;2321116 wrote:

IT'S A TARP!

LOL!
this just made my day.
SWAG Wangtim3;2321134 wrote:
htown b4lla;2321129 wrote:
"so is everyone else"

you dont speak for me.

I do though, I got a perfection with the AR earlier so that makes me god technically. Heed my word-uths.

cool story bro. ;) but you dont.
That's just too OP.
Why would they even put it in the game?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

343i you keep ruining Halo! First the DNR. Now it's the TARP! Why did you even add it to loadouts. It should have been a pick up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kid has swag in his name i'm done
I quit Halo. I could deal with all of the other things plaguing Halo, but the tarp is just over the top for me.

I can't believe this got past development! How could they not notice its blaring OP'ness?!
Jeep Nation;2321245 wrote:
kid has swag in his name i'm done

At least it's not YOLO swag. That's what we have to worry about!
What is tarp? I see nothing in that screenshot the OP posted, I don't know what I'm missing...I also haven't played halo4 in a while I don't know if that may be why I don't know what is going on.

Tarp?
123Next >3 Pages