Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >3 Pages
Halo 4 Majestic Map Pack Achievements

The Halo 4 Majestic Map Pack is the second of three Map Packs from the War Games Map Pass. Currently scheduled for release on February 25, 2013, it will cost $10.00 USD or 800 Microsoft Points and consist of three maps, two new Majestic DLC Matchmaking playlists, and 10 new Achievements worth a total of 250 Gamerscore. If you want to learn more about Landfall, Monolith and Skyline (the maps included in the Majestic Map Pack), check out the Making Halo 4: Majestic Map Pack video. If you’d like the lowdown on the relevant unlockables that will soon be added to your Gamerscore, take a look at the specifics below. Bleep-bloop!

Click here to read the entire article
Eh... They are all manageable. I wonder if they will be glitchy too. The only one I can see as being a little problematic is the didn't see it coming... There is no way to tell if someone is scoping or not... -_-
I already hate Flash of Light just by reading the description...
Originally Posted by: Blitzkrieg71993 Go to Quoted Post
Eh... They are all manageable. I wonder if they will be glitchy too. The only one I can see as being a little problematic is the didn't see it coming... There is no way to tell if someone is scoping or not... -_-

Are you kidding? A double kill with a pulse grenade is managable? I have a total of 2 kills with it after over 700 games and I use it reasonably often and as for that airsassination one its gonna be impossible for me as when I assassinate someone in the air it never says airssassination apart from one time, it just says regular assassination the rest of the time.
Originally Posted by: Pyxel8 Go to Quoted Post

Are you kidding? A double kill with a pulse grenade is managable? I have a total of 2 kills with it after over 700 games and I use it reasonably often and as for that airsassination one its gonna be impossible for me as when I assassinate someone in the air it never says airssassination apart from one time, it just says regular assassination the rest of the time.

Agreed! After 900 games I got 4 Airassessinations, it's really hard to get those assessinations, not mentioning a double kill with a pulse grenade, that seems impossible xD!

Well I will look for the other achievements :)
Luck is going to be need it, but I like them, Halo 3 stile.
I actually like the Pulse nades but that achievement is so luck based it's ridiculous... It's one of those achievements that is impossible to get playing against people with .1 percent of a brain.

Just like people crying over the Mantis it's going to be annoying seeing EVERYONE in Majestic FFA using the Pulse nades.

Aside from that achievement I like the rest.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
343i even screwed up the Achievement logos. The old halo cheevos had the best logos. Now we get blue lines...

Originally Posted by: KrillerYo5hI Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Pyxel8 Go to Quoted Post

Agreed! After 900 games I got 4 Airassessinations, it's really hard to get those assessinations, not mentioning a double kill with a pulse grenade, that seems impossible xD!

Well I will look for the other achievements :)

14 Airassanations here but, yes, they are hard to get.

The double kill with the pulse grenade does sound next to impossible but, after some thought, it is doable. They are small maps. CQC and, as there are 8 in FFA,weaken with AR and throw a couple of PGs.
I've only get a pulse double kill once, and that cause they were all rushing B on exile...
All I have to say about the Clever Girl Achievement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO5wryDdEI0
Do anyone know if in order to get these achievements, you have to be playing on the Majestic Maps only to get them? As in, can I play on non-DLC maps to get them (Even though I bought the DLC)?
goobot wrote:
I've only get a pulse double kill once, and that cause they were all rushing B on exile...

same .. and we won the game 40 sec after

edit: forgot last week, emp a tank and throw 2 pulse at it, killing gunner and driver.. it was a double kill, but will it count if you throw 2 of them ?
Originally Posted by: Col Redsonic Go to Quoted Post
Do anyone know if in order to get these achievements, you have to be playing on the Majestic Maps only to get them? As in, can I play on non-DLC maps to get them (Even though I bought the DLC)?

Each achievement states "Majestic DLC Matchmaking", safe to assume they have to be done on those maps.
This one time, I threw my lunch instead of a grenade! True story!
GT: WulfwoodsSins
PSA
My response?

*GRRRROOOOOAAANN*

All luck-based achievements that will encourage grinding or outright boosting.

I'm disappointed, 343, I really am. Oh well. Hopefully the new maps are good.
Like everyone else the only achievements I foresee being a problem are the airsassinations (It always counts as a normal assassination whenever I get someone in the air) and the double kill with the pulse grenades (I think I only have one kill with them over the span of nearly 600 games). Other than that, seems like a fairly decent achievement list.
I can't believe how dumb these achievements are, and you know they're not done yet! Still got the Castle map pack is it? Whatever it's called that means another dozen idiotic achievements. It reminds me of the description from halo 3's Two for one achievement. Also if these are DLC only will they become impossible if the playlist gets removed for whatever reason (low population)?

Maybe next time they'll give us one like get a triple kill splatter with a mongoose.

Maybe we should brainstorm ideas for achievements for 343i, with what they've been giving us it's obvious that they're running low on ideas maybe we should help them out.
I had to read this about 6 times over to make sure that I was reading it correctly:

'Double kill or higher with a single Pulse grenade.'

What?!?! If i could physically throw my gun at other players it would be more likely to get a double kill! Please give us a fighting chance and put the starting amount to 2 pulse grenades instead of 1? I know there's the +1 grenade support package thing but 2 is barely going to cut it for this achievement.
Originally Posted by: KrazyDan26 Go to Quoted Post
Maybe next time they'll give us one like get a triple kill splatter with a mongoose.

I laughed so hard I actually nearly died when reading this. Brilliant.
123Next >3 Pages