Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >»9 Pages
The Halo Bulletin: 2.20.13

Included topics:

Majestic Map Pack Blowout
  • News Release Schedule
  • Brand New Screenshots
  • Concept Art

Section 3

Next Week’s Matchmaking Update
  • Majestic FFA
  • Majestic Team DLC
  • Infinity Rumble

Title Update Change List

Click here to read the entire article
Click here to see all Bulletins
Mmm More Section 3 info. Thanks :)
Majestic Map Pack.
MY PRECIOUS.
Also, guys. DMR. Either I'm a crazy man, or WE SERIOUSLY NEED TO TEST THAT SUCKER. Bullet Magnetism, accuracy, and the damage it does are some major issues.
I know, I'm another DMR hater...
Majestic looks great! I'm definitely excited.
Quick question about Infinity Rumble - will the Personal Ordinance weapons available in that gametype be limited similar to the doubles playlist settings(i.e. no rockets in personal ordinance)?
Unbelievable.
November, December, January, February. Thats 4 months. 4 months it took you guys to release a TU in which the community practically BEGGED for changes such as weapon balances and Custom Game options, you gave us just a miserable boltshot nerf. I've wanted to have faith in you guys, Bravo has done a great job with the playlists, but this is just miserable. It seems you're spitting in the face of a good chunk of the community.

You messed up, 343. The decline in population is proof of that, and it's like you've just trolled us for months saying you were going to fix your mistakes. This game's population has failed,it logged 63k people yesterday, and this failure is on you.
No dropping the flag. Awesome.
Looks like one achievement is saw related while the other wants you to melee someone while thruster packing, I'm assuming kill as well?
TU is a major disappointment. Nothing improved, just fixes that should have been fixed a long time ago. The only thing you guys did was nerf the bolt shot a little...

Expect a lot of complaints and hate coming from the forums very soon, 343...
Something will happen to the DMR, right?
redneckhockey21;2306595 wrote:
Quick question about Infinity Rumble - will the Personal Ordinance weapons available in that gametype be limited similar to the doubles playlist settings(i.e. no rockets in personal ordinance)?


They will not be limited when the playlist launches; however as always, we'll keep an eye on feedback and make adjustments as necessary.
woah.

you went out of your way to bring up, explain, and apologize for a DLC hiccup.
you really HAVE changed.

by the way, any plans for a "buy and play" preview this time as well? lol
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.


*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
I really hate to say it but....I'm really disappointed with this TU. Aside from the bolt shot, no other balancing issues were addressed at all... Im glad ill have the new maps to hold me over but i thought this update was going to be game changing. Now for 343's community appointed catch phrase "maybe next time"....
bs angel;2306619 wrote:
redneckhockey21;2306595 wrote:
Quick question about Infinity Rumble - will the Personal Ordinance weapons available in that gametype be limited similar to the doubles playlist settings(i.e. no rockets in personal ordinance)?


They will not be limited when the playlist launches; however as always, we'll keep an eye on feedback and make adjustments as necessary.


*fingers crossed one map has a Fuel Rod in POD's* :)
The Spectre 777;2306617 wrote:
Something will happen to the DMR, right?


...nope.
bs angel;2306552 wrote:

Once again, thank you for the update on the bulletin.

Fixing one problem at a time. Keep it up.
I'm disappointed about some of the lack of title update things like the DMR and other things... And no talk about episode 9??

I liked the story bits for the majestic map pack and I wasn't fast enough for the ONI section 3 thing. I found it but I wasn't first.
Official Waypoint Squeaker!
Principles and ethics
E♥A A+S
erickyboo;2306657 wrote:
I liked the story bits for the majestic map pack and I wasn't fast enough for the ONI section 3 thing. I found it but I wasn't first.


It isn't done yet!

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2306563_--CLASSIFIED--SECTION-3-DECODING-CENTER.aspx#post2306563
iRevency;2306636 wrote:
I really hate to say it but....I'm really disappointed with this TU. Aside from the bolt shot, no other balancing issues were addressed at all... Im glad ill have the new maps to hold me over but i thought this update was going to be game changing. Now for 343's community appointed catch phrase "maybe next time"....

They can only fix so much at a given time. Can't you give them a break? They have a million other issues to fix for the community, stop being so grumpy because they haven't got to your issue yet.
123Next >»9 Pages