Notification

Icon
Error

Spartan Ops Episode 10: Exodus

Episode 10 of Spartan Ops is now available for download! Spartan Ops is free for owners of any version of Halo 4 with an Xbox Live Gold Account. Check out descriptions of the five new playable chapters here.

Click here to watch the video
Congratulations on the first complete season of Spartan Ops! I've been a big fan since episode 1 and have truly loved the ride! I can't wait to see what is in store for season 2! My only regret is that I wish the story would've tied in more with Chief's story, and maybe not even so much that it ties in with the story of Halo 5, just that Chief would've made an appearance. But overall, great job!
TRIHARD9;2296592 wrote:
Congratulations on the first complete season of Spartan Ops! I've been a big fan since episode 1 and have truly loved the ride! I can't wait to see what is in store for season 2! My only regret is that I wish the story would've tied in more with Chief's story, and maybe not even so much that it ties in with the story of Halo 5, just that Chief would've made an appearance. But overall, great job!

I'll pass your sentiments on to the Spartan Ops team. Thanks for the kind words, and we're happy to hear you're enjoying that particular mode!
I hope there's a second season! Any word?
I hear the idea is to make more seasons depending on how the first season goes
Thanks for an awesome season guys! Loved every moment of Spartan Ops and would love to see it continue— made me look forward to my Mondays. :D
More seasons please?!

Keep up the good work… I love you guys! ;_;7
I really hope there's a second season! I really enjoyed this one!
Just sayin that most people enjoy spartan ops and r nopw sad that season one is over but halo 2 aniversary is out next year (they have to bring it out) but also on the composer mission and Exodus conclusion give way 2 much away when it comes to halo 5
u do know that it does ty in cause Halsey now wants revenge and the key is out there but this all ties in cause this was just the FIRST season so for all we know chief and the guy who won spartan ops in the challenge will be in it
BeltedCrown5;2300341 wrote:
u do know that it does ty in cause Halsey now wants revenge and the key is out there but this all ties in cause this was just the FIRST season so for all we know chief and the guy who won spartan ops in the challenge will be in it

Wouldn't bet on it, for one, 343 said way before launch that Spartan Ops wouldn't focus on Chief, but only on the Infinity and its crew.

As for the guy who won the Infinity Challenge Spartan Ops prize, that's for a future Halo title, as in a brand new game, he wasn't promised an appearance of Spartan Ops Season 2.
#1 Doodle fanboy!
We're not rejects; We get Rejections