Notification

Icon
Error

How to Get Your Map Into Matchmaking - A Halo 4 Tutorial

From ducain23:

Today, I show you how to get your Halo 4 custom map into Matchmaking. Make sure you follow all the directions in the thread and good luck!

Click here to watch the video
Is it okay to just have screenshots and a video fly through in your file share or should it be an actual link?
Stitch Jones76;2284500 wrote:
Is it okay to just have screenshots and a video fly through in your file share or should it be an actual link?

Hi, Stitch Jones76. All the info needed to submit your map for Matchmaking can be found here:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst186149_Official-Community-Cartographers-Thread.aspx
bs angel;2282783 wrote:
How to Get Your Map Into Matchmaking - A Halo 4 Tutorial

From ducain23:

Today, I show you how to get your Halo 4 custom map into Matchmaking. Make sure you follow all the directions in the thread and good luck!

Click here to watch the video

theres one question i have, do we have to have both screenshots and video or can we have one or the other aslong as there in depth? cos i have no idea how to get the video from the xbox onto my laptop, unless you guys do it so we can download the video from the fileshares when there online on the site (would be VERY useful *wink* *wink*) but yeah cheers