Next week’s Matchmaking Update
  • Meet Bravo!
  • Spartan Ops Episode 9
  • Team Snipers playlist
  • Team Doubles update

Halo 4 Campaign Easter Egg Hints

Click here to read the entire article
Click here to see all Bulletins
Awwwwww Yeeeaaahhhh Better late then never!
Quote:
What is it?
After the enemies rain from the sky
Before the doorway through which you fly
You must return to the rock on which the ledge is by
Patience is a virtue, but your death is nigh

Where is it?
A deadly ambush waits for you
If you have the will to power through
Kill them all, your reward is great
Weapons to turn the tide of fate

Is this the Elite Sniper Team dropping in after back-tracking. Your reward being the UNSC ammo/gun crates?

I might be thinking of the wrong level :P

Cheers for the bulletin!
The next map pack is to be released this month, when will we hear news about it? Next Week Perhaps Me Think?
I'm extremely excited for Halo 4's future in matchmaking after reading the changes out now and coming soon. I just wish there was something more to work for in-game for us SR130's (ಥ﹏ಥ)
Loves me my easter eggs! The game is afoot!
Twitter: @Greenskull
YouTube: ReadyUpLive
Please do not try to tinker with snipers too much. Maybe add dexterity but that's it.
I dont know who has the final say at 343i about what gets added to match making but i think bravo is doing the best he can to get everything into match making that everyone is wanting. going to be really nice to see where halo goes from here with the right people behind it that seem to understand what halo match making and game play is all about.
I'm really enjoying the attention to details and forum/thread updates by 343i in the newer bulletins this year. I just wanted to say thank you and keep up the great work.
Ozzy Onya A2Z;2256570 wrote:
I'm really enjoying the attention to details and forum/thread updates by 343i in the newer bulletins this year. I just wanted to say thank you and keep up the great work.

Happy to hear it! We've been attempting to make great strides in that department. :)
NO INSTANT SPAWN IN DOUBLES AND OBJECTIVE GAMES!!!

Whatever you are paying Bravo, triple it immediately. Ever since he came on everything is slowly but surely getting fixed one by one. Why it took so long I will never know but having 3 playlists (snipes, dubs, obj) without instant spawn and incinerators raining from the sky is going to be amazing.
CWBCONNELLY;2256569 wrote:
I dont know who has the final say at 343i about what gets added to match making but i think bravo is doing the best he can to get everything into match making that everyone is wanting. going to be really nice to see where halo goes from here with the right people behind it that seem to understand what halo match making and game play is all about.

Everybody that makes up the Matchmaking Systems Team has a voice in these decisions (people from design, test, game and community all have a seat at that table). Bravo has definitely been an incredible addition to the team, and he brings a great perspective to the group. We are lucky to have him.

And I'm not just saying that to butter him up for when he realizes I posted that video. *coughs*
Mr Tags;2256581 wrote:
Whatever you are paying Bravo, triple it immediately.

Can he eat three French Dip sandwiches in one day? I guess we're about to find out...
Great bulletin! I'm pumped for the return of the Snipers playlist, with Shotty Snipers too! Thanks for keeping us updated bs angel. I'm excited about the installments to come in the future. :)

Going to try and find those easter eggs some time too! >:D
bs angel;2256583 wrote:
CWBCONNELLY;2256569 wrote:

Everybody that makes up the Matchmaking Systems Team has a voice in these decisions (people from design, test, game and community all have a seat at that table). Bravo has definitely been an incredible addition to the team, and he brings a great perspective to the group. We are definitely lucky to have him.

And I'm not just saying that to butter him up for when he realizes I posted that video. *coughs*

It may take a little more butter than that...maybe some frosting and sprinkles too.
hoooooooooly crap! Instant respawn is slowly fading away, and the playlists are becoming much more enjoyable because of it!

THANK YOU BASED BRAVO!!! q.q!!!
I'm loving Spartan Ops the second half has been amazing I hope you guys make a second season. I enjoyed Episode seven a lot for an episode that reused the same map for four missions it played really well because each mission you went to a different place keeping it fresh was good although the server room did get a little annoying it was still a solid episode.
4v4 Team Objective
- Regicide
- Oddball
- King

Will the current Team Regicide and Team Oddball playlists be removed as well?

I'm liking the direction of the playlists. There is only one major concern. Please add objective gametypes(or just flag) to Big Team Battle.
I am wondering if there is going to be a harsh punishment for all of the modded content that has been added to file share from certain people since it came online. If they are able to change core elements of the game and create certain things isnt that against the xbox live service agreement? just wondering because it could led to in game cheating if left unchecked.
So wait, Team Doubles is staying and Grifball is being replaced with Snipers?
123Next >»17 Pages