Notification

Icon
Error

Halo 4 Tutorial - How to Precision Forge

From ducain23:

Today, I show you how to precision Forge in Halo 4! Hope this helps. :)

Click here to watch the video
It would be so nice if we didn't have to travel back to the days of Halo 3 with using little tricks to get things to line up. Forge in Halo 4 is two steps forward with magnets and object duplication and 12 steps backward with no precision editing, no way to make Assault games, no way to make 1 Flag CTF, no way to make Race tracks, no maps that are large enough or conducive to making GOOD maps. Please tell me that Forge and Custom Games will be fixed before the current Halo 4 population drops off the map completely. I guess I'm being a pessimist, but if it's already taken this long to get the file share NOT working and to have no skill based ranking system, I'm guessing Forge and Custom Games won't be fixed.
bs angel;2226365 wrote:
Halo 4 Tutorial - How to Precision Forge

From ducain23:

Today, I show you how to precision Forge in Halo 4! Hope this helps. :)

Click here to watch the video

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
The real purpose of this video is to show how much is missing from Forge. When Forge 1.0 was used on Halo 3 I had frustrations, but most of those were taken care of when Forge 2.0 came out with Reach. But now we have Halo 4 and are stuck with Forge 1.3 and are back to using tricks and exploits to get Forge to do what it should already do.
raveun2me;2226508 wrote:
Stop making excuses!!!! And NO it's NOT "REALLY NICE TO HAVE"
Providing a workaround for a common issue ≠ making excuses for that issue.