Icon
Error

123Next >»13 Pages
The Halo Bulletin: 1.16.13

Included topics:

Summary of the first half of Spartan Ops Season 1
  • Brand new video
  • Matchmaking stats
  • Fiction summary penned by Brian Reed, franchise writer and author of Spartan Ops

Next Week's Matchmaking Playlist Update
  • Spartan Ops Episode 6
  • Community Forge Test playlist
  • Unlocking of 2 new Specializations

Click here to read the entire article
Click here to see all Bulletins
Thanks. reading now.
Link1201;2178692 wrote:
Thanks. reading now.

You managed to respond less than 30 seconds after I posted this thread. You, my fine sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.
Halo 2 PC going down?

inB4...

Also, glad we're already getting Forge maps, instead of waiting half a year.
Did 343i change some ordnance weapons in Infinity Slayer? Every time I spawn I get killed by a power weapon lol (Sword,railgun,sticky Detonator, scatter, and shotguns).
. Link is doing what he used to do I guess!

Wow! I'm so excited for spartan ops! I was writing halo 4 spartan ops but it's already out hehe.

I actually went back to the level forerunner to check out if I saw Jul, I don't think I saw him but I heard him say Didact!
It's so cool! I like halo!!!!!!!one!one

Friday, yes I am excited! A few words of advice, have the episode 6 of spartan ops be up and running early Monday. Episode 7 could take more time but a lot of people will likely be so excited and have the spartan ops break fatigue so 6 seems good for an early call while the rest seems good for a later call of necessary.

Looks like next week we migh have more information on stuff we want to know. Let me guess, have there been a lot of meetings lately?
Official Waypoint Squeaker!
Principles and ethics
E♥A A+S
Any word on when we might get info about a title update/ranks?

Really looking forward to the forge playlist! I hope we see Station 9, Simplex, Dispatch, and Lotus. Gotta be my 4 favorites.
bs angel;2178699 wrote:
Link1201;2178692 wrote:
Thanks. reading now.

You managed to respond less than 30 seconds after I posted this thread. You, my fine sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

How'd you know I was studying (Scholar...get it??)...I just looked up and there was a brand new bulletin waiting for me.

ALSO BS Angel said I was fine...w00t!!! lol

OT:Really excited for next weeks Bulletin sounds intriguing and for the Community Forge Test playlist :)

Wich suggested topic and user question did you address?
Lycan XIII;2178717 wrote:
Halo 2 PC going down?

Yes; the service end-date for Halo 2 PC Multiplayer will be February 15, 2013. The population usually ranges from 0 to 20, but it was still a difficult decision.

#pleasedontnoticeitsthedayaftervalentines
BridlingSafe2;2178720 wrote:
Did 343i change some ordnance weapons in Infinity Slayer? Every time I spawn I get killed by a power weapon lol (Sword,railgun,sticky Detonator, scatter, and shotguns).

We have not made any changes to ordnance drops. Sounds like you just have exceptionally good luck! And by good, I mean bad. :/
Demonicholas;2178731 wrote:

I selected a question that I wasn't able to get an answer for, unfortunately. I'm hoping to have it in time for next week's Bulletin, though.
bs angel;2178733 wrote:
Lycan XIII;2178717 wrote:
Halo 2 PC going down?

Yes; the service end-date for Halo 2 PC Multiplayer will be February 15, 2013. The population usually ranges from 0 to 20, but it was still a difficult decision.

Dang, I still haven't gotten all the achievements yet! =(
Next week sounds exciting!

So, I guess we're going to be getting more info on Majestic this weekend then?
Halo 2 will really be dead now.
;_;
Woah, I like how it says 343i in the background now instead of that red line, looks cool. Did you guys just change it to that?
You said you guys will be addressing the File Share this update... what happened?
msonic98;2178744 wrote:
Next week sounds exciting!

So, I guess we're going to be getting more info on Majestic this weekend then?

Majestic info is slated to be released in February. Friday's embargo covers hands-on impressions and assets of Spartan Ops Episode 6.
msonic98;2178773 wrote:
Woah, I like how it says 343i in the background now instead of that red line, looks cool. Did you guys just change it to that?

Yes! That was included in today's website update. You can read more about it here:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst179294_New-Forum-Feature---343-Notification-Icons.aspx
bs angel;2178739 wrote:
Demonicholas;2178731 wrote:

I selected a question that I wasn't able to get an answer for, unfortunately. I'm hoping to have it in time for next week's Bulletin, though.

why not pick a different question then?
123Next >»13 Pages