Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >»5 Pages
On Monday, January 21, we’ll be introducing the Community Forge Test Playlist, which will feature small Forge maps during the first run. We need you to help us test these maps by providing feedback and reporting bugs that will assist us in getting them ready for Matchmaking!

How to use this thread:
This thread is for bug reporting. If you find a bug -

WAIT, WHAT’S A BUG?
A bug is an error, flaw, mistake, or fault in the map that produces an incorrect or unexpected result, or causes it to behave in unintended ways. Please do not post critiques, balance suggestions or overall map discussion in this thread.

If you find a bug on one of the maps in the Community Forge Test Playlist, you should post about it here, and describe it to the best of your ability. Please post in this format:

Map Name:
Mode: (Infinity Slayer / CTF / etc):
Is this an exploit or broken feature?:
Describe the bug:
How many times has this happened?
Do you have a video of this in your fileshare? If so, please include your Gamertag:

Please post critiques, balance suggestions, or overall map discussion in the individual map threads - these links will be posted soon.

Thank you for your feedback and help with the Community Forge Test Playlist! The Matchmaking Systems team will be checking this thread daily and answering questions when necessary.
Map Name: Scythe
Game mode: Swat
Broken Featuure
Jumped into wall and was given a suicide.
Happened 1 time.
Video is in my file share named Forge Map Clitch.
GT: Tremer Christ
Map Name: Despair
Mode: KOTH
Is this an exploit or broken feature?: Broken feature
Describe the bug: If grav lifts are entered from the upper level, player becomes stuck, bobbing in the air and unable to exit the lift.
How many times has this happened? Once to me.
A video of this is in my fileshare, titled "Grav Lift Problem"
Gamertag: DaceX55
I had the same problem on despair though I don't have a video clip of getting stuck in the lift...I was able to jetpack out of it though.
Map Name: Shutout
Mode: Infinity Slayer
Exploit or broken feature?: Glitch
Describe the bug: After 2 consecutive host migrations, the game came back but only a few items and structural pieces on the map were loaded. Numerous pieces of the map such as walls, bridges, buildings were missing after the game resumed.
How many times has this happened?: Once in matchmaking and a few times in custom games in the past.
Do you have a video of this in your fileshare?--No, video was buried in a mess of temporary history, sorry.
Map Name: Simplex
Mode: CTF
Is this an exploit or broken feature?: broken
Describe the bug: I jet packed towards the enemy flag and landed on the roof/awning's left side above the flag. I became stuck and could not move..using jetpack did not allow me to move either. The out of map timer counted down to 0 causing a suicide.
How many times has this happened? 1
Do you have a video of this in your fileshare? No.
Map Name: Despair
Is this an exploit or broken feature?: broken
Describe the bug: Trait zones on center lifts cause players to become stuck on the landing
How many times has this happened? Several in one match
Do you have a video of this in your fileshare? If so, please include your Gamertag: NLTROOO Team Infinity Slayer
SIMPLEX. Jet packed onto top of map structures and became stuck, apparently inside an invisible barrier. Had to suicide out of it. The video is in my fileshare. IIII QUINT IIII

* this happened while sampling the map in customs last night in Infinity Slayer, before the map went live today.
Garrotte
CTF
Broken Featuure
Its very hard to score.
Happened way too many times during the match, yet someone on my team figured out how to score, the other team could only score once.
I dont have a vid, sorry.
Map Name: Shoutout, Simplex, Garrotte, and Scythe
Is this an exploit or broken feature?: Kill Zone Exploit
Describe the bug: HLG Spots
How many times has this happened? Whenever we want it to.
Do you have a video of this in your fileshare? No. I do not wish to publish the locations of these, as then it will just become as messy as the Complex Glitch. Map Forgers/CC's are welcome to contact me (GT: Master Sundown) for locations and fixes.
Tremer Christ;2195214 wrote:
Broken Featuure
Jumped into wall and was given a suicide.
Happened 1 time.
Video is in my file share named Forge Map Clitch.
GT: Tremer Christ

Confirmed: same problem, more specifically
Broken Feature
While jumping up ramp on top of map from Yellow into Red or Green into Blue receive Suicide.
Occured 6 times across 2 games.
GT: Bond of Flame
Mode: Infinity Slayer 4v4
Describe the bug: This map is so small that when played on 4v4, I've often respawned and been immediately shot at just due to the size and how many players were on the map. It'd work best on Team Doubles I would say.
How many times has this happened? Multiple times -- not a ridiculous amount but more than it should.
Do you have a video of this in your fileshare? If so, please include your Gamertag: No video sorry.
Map: Shutout
Game Mode: Infinity Slayer

Not sure if this is meant to happen,
but when playing on Blue team, the
base at spawn is green. And the floor
will sometimes flicker and disappear,
which causes an instant suicide at
spawn!
BoBwUzHeRe;2195859 wrote:
Mode: Infinity Slayer 4v4
Describe the bug: This map is so small that when played on 4v4, I've often respawned and been immediately shot at just due to the size and how many players were on the map. It'd work best on Team Doubles I would say.
How many times has this happened? Multiple times -- not a ridiculous amount but more than it should.
Do you have a video of this in your fileshare? If so, please include your Gamertag: No video sorry.

Sorry but this is not a bug or broken feature. This is also not due to map size, but instant respawn.
Map Name: Despair, Scythe, Shutout, Simplex

Mode: all gametypes

Exploit or broken feature?: broken feature

Describe the bug: Theses maps are not Split-screen compatible, frame rates drop as low as 10 frames per second on Simplex when scoping long sight lines.

How many times has this happened?: Every match that's played with 2 or more players split-screen

Do you have a video of this in your fileshare?: Frame rate drops aren't reflected in theater mode. Needs to be tested during a realtime match while in split-screen....so, no.
Bond of Flame;2195692 wrote:

Map: Sythe
Broken Feature
While jumping up ramp on top of map from Yellow into Red or Green into Blue receive Suicide.
Occured 6 times across 2 games.
GT: Bond of Flame

Happended to me 2 times in a single match, there's 2 'doors' on the map that if croossed while jumping give you a random suicide, i'm guessing it's related to boundaries.
It's not a broken feature. It's just bad teamwork. If you can kill them all and then pull the flag it's fine. Rushing the flag all the time is not a good idea ever. No matter what version of CTF it is.
All Maps
Glitch
When Jetpacking and even some times just from jumping/falling you will become stuck in the ground and cannot walk for a second or two.
How do you submit maps ? I have a star destroyer that needs testing.
123Next >»5 Pages