Notification

Icon
Error

Warthog Goes from Pixels to Reality

If you're anything like me, your dreams are full of Spartan super-soldiers and their larger-than-life rides. If the latter sounds familiar, check out LA Times automotive writer David Undercoffler's thoughts on our recently commissioned Warthog, which stands (er, rolls?) almost 8 feet tall, more than 8 feet wide and more than 17 feet long. Yes, it comes with a turret. No, it's not real. You can't have everything, you know...

Click here to read the entire article
Looks really cool, could use some battle damage though, and though it is much bigger than the original, it seems like a lot of the detail looks less... Detailed.

I remember seeing the older one at Halofest, I was so excited to see it and all the Bungie/343 guys there, I was in heaven, spent 2/3rds of my time at PAX playing Halo Reach.

Still amazing none the less, I put up a post about it over at Giantbomb.com.

I got pictures too!
Damn I WANT IT.

I once had a dream where me and my friends got attacked by covenant, and we were secret spartans, we called in our warthog and when we started driving we had to pass regular traffic while shooting banshees out of the sky in order to get a pelican to pick us of they highway while driving. Damn i want more of they nice dreams, (or do them in real life with a real warthog and pelican). LOL

Spartans never die they respawn.
ZealotSangheili;2176940 wrote:
Looks really cool, could use some battle damage though, and though it is much bigger than the original, it seems like a lot of the detail looks less... Detailed.

I remember seeing the older one at Halofest, I was so excited to see it and all the Bungie/343 guys there, I was in heaven, spent 2/3rds of my time at PAX playing Halo Reach.

Still amazing none the less, I put up a post about it over at Giantbomb.com.

I got pictures too!

Nice picture! Looks like you could give Noble Six a run for his money...