Notification

Icon
Error

After playing some games now I get this message: "Player has been banned from playing matchmaking on xbox live. You cannot start matchmaking with banned players in the lobby".

What the hell have I done wrong?

Nevermind, I quited too many games so now I am banned for an hour. I have no words to explan how I feel.
I've got no idea. Unless I'm looking at your game history wrong...you've done nothing (as far as I can see) wrong.

Oh wait. Now that I look...that's a lotta quits. :/
It probably has something to do with the part where you've quit almost 1/3 of your 300-some games.
Yeah, looking back through your game history I see that you quit A LOT. I'm not sure that this would qualify as being a total ban though. I have no idea, because the rest of your stats look fine.
Originally Posted by: bs angel Go to Quoted Post

• Skill, EXP, or Credit Boosting, deleveling, idling through games, cheating, habitual quitting or any other type of unsociable and unsportsmanlike behavior.

Never mind, the quitting probably did it.
Originally Posted by: abelxcain Go to Quoted Post
After playing some games now I get this message: "Player has been banned from playing matchmaking on xbox live. You cannot start matchmaking with banned players in the lobby".

What the hell have I done wrong?

Nevermind, I quited too many games so now I am banned for an hour. I have no words to explan how I feel.

being banned for an hour is better than being perma'd

try not to quit
matchmaking n halo 4 is weird. You can join mid-game but you are banned for an hour when quitting?

It has no sense.

I don't like to get in mid game when playing in playlists like regicide, where I don't have any chance to win, so it is not my fault if the system is broken and I shouldn't be banned. Remove the option to join in the middle of the game and I will understand the quit ban. It has no sense as it is.
matchmaking n halo 4 is weird. You can join mid-game but you are banned for an hour when quitting?

It has no sense.

Precisely. You get dumped into a game where you are being murdered in Big Team and if you keep quitting from getting murdered you get punished. 343 I Logic is what it is.
Originally Posted by: FAYL WANTZ MORE Go to Quoted Post

It has no sense.

Precisely. You get dumped into a game where you are being murdered in Big Team and if you keep quitting from getting murdered you get punished. 343 I Logic is what it is.

#343logic

;)
"As per the Birthday Contingency, we are partying on all fronts."- False Perception
You are only temp-banned for quitting consistently and often.

Honestly, out of about 350 games played you have quit OVER 100. That is extremely excessive quitting. If you only quit when you're getting absolutely destroyed, I can understand, or if you just had to go for a bit.

But when you quit THAT MUCH, you are abusing the system, and probably really shouldn't be playing a game that frustrates you so much.

IMO the best solution would be to do what league of legends does. If you quit a game, you can't matchmake for another one until the game you left is completed. If you do matchmake after quitting, it will just join you back into the same game.
I quit when I get in a mid-game. It has no sense.

Also I am sure I haven't quitted 100 games, whatever my stats say.