Notification

Icon
Error

12Next >2 Pages
GREETINGS OPERATIVES!

About Me!

Gamertag: Furiousn00b

Origin of Gamertag: I got an Original XBOX for Christmas one year that came with HALO:CE and a Trial XBOX Live Gold code. Going with the assumption that I would test the waters of XBOX Live with a throwaway account I tried to create the gamertag noob - No dice, already taken. One of the recommended alternatives was Furiousn00b - it was settled.

My 'throwaway' account now has a tenure of 9 years!

About Halo!

Halo game(s) you are currently playing: Halo 4, Halo 4 ARG.

Favorite Map: Halo 2's Headlong or Turf
Favorite Game Type: Slayer
Favorite Playlist: Team Slayer / Big Team Slayer

Least Favorite Map: Any map not in any playlist rotation :(
Least Favorite Game Type: VIP/Juggernaut
Least Favorite Playlist: Not sure I could single one one out - I play them all!

Preferred Control Scheme: Recon

Halo Playing Style: Hold forward, all the time. Aggressive to a fault.

Favorite Halo Character: Avery Johnson

Favorite Halo Book: Halo: The Fall of Reach

Favorite Halo Game Campaign: Halo 3: ODST
Favorite Halo Game Multiplayer: Halo 2/Halo 4

Favorite Halo Quote: "I was gonna shoot my way out. Mix things up a little." - Master Chief

Halo Creations:

Other stuff!

Other game(s) you are currently playing: Borderlands 2, Call of Duty - Black Ops 2, Ace of Spades, Work, Some More Work, Did I Mention Work?

Favorite Music: Hilltop Hoods, Bliss and Eso, 360, Drapht ...

Favorite Movie: So many movies from so many genres - too hard to choose!

Favorite TV Show: Futurama

Favorite Quote: "As cold as it is I'm as hot as it gets"

Anything else we should know?

I really joined the Waypoint Community when I found out about the Halo 4 ARG. After missing the kick-off I noticed how hard it was to catch up on current methods to decrypt/decode/solve the ARG puzzles. I championed the idea of posted complete and well-documented solutions so that anyone could follow/learn from previous work.

I solved a tonne of puzzles and made some tools available to those who weren't up to doing the technical parts.

Theses solutions can be found in the //CLASSIFIED//SECTION 3 DECODING CENTER//

-SEMPER VIGILANS
welcome to waypoint! Hope to see you on the battlefield!
Welcome Furiousn00b to waypoint officially.

Let me be the first to say Thank You for your many contributions to the ARG. Without the tools you have made available I would still have no idea on how to decrypt anything, so again I thank you. Let us hope that our operations resume soon.

/SEMPER VIGILANS
Firesenz;2162575 wrote:
welcome to waypoint! Hope to see you on the battlefield!

Cheers Firesenz!

Ov Thy Demise;2162592 wrote:
Welcome Furiousn00b to waypoint officially.

Let me be the first to say Thank You for your many contributions to the ARG. Without the tools you have made available I would still have no idea on how to decrypt anything, so again I thank you. Let us hope that our operations resume soon.

/SEMPER VIGILANS

Thanks Demise!

It seems like the 21st couldn't come any sooner :)
Just posting to say welcome, even though this has been here a while!

Thanks for all the work you put into decoding section 3 stuff for the wider community, it's really appreciated!

Also, thanks for developing the Emblem Generator which I really like, and suggesting the CSR forum feature which is an interesting idea :)
A Blues fan;2444323 wrote:

Thanks for all the work you put into decoding section 3 stuff for the wider community, it's really appreciated!

Also, thanks for developing the Emblem Generator which I really like, and suggesting the CSR forum feature which is an interesting idea :)

Couldn't have said it better. And Welcome to Waypoint! Kinda late, but eh. Maybe a Grunt Plushie will make up for it.
Verdigris;2446415 wrote:

Couldn't have said it better. And Welcome to Waypoint! Kinda late, but eh. Maybe a Grunt Plushie will make up for it.

Thanks for more warm welcomes - just wanted to say that the Emblem Generator had a make over today and it looks at least 3 times better :P.

@Verdigris This isn't the first Grunt Plushie you have offered me - either it's going to rain plushies on me soon or they aren't really coming :(.
Furiousn00b;2446488 wrote:
Verdigris;2446415 wrote:

Thanks for more warm welcomes - just wanted to say that the Emblem Generator had a make over today and it looks at least 3 times better :P.

@Verdigris This isn't the first Grunt Plushie you have offered me - either it's going to rain plushies on me soon or they aren't really coming :(.

They'll arrive!

eventually
Furiousn00b;2446488 wrote:
Verdigris;2446415 wrote:

I like the Emblem Generator make-over - even better!!!

I also like the Spartan OPs page :)

I clicked the Furiousn00b link though and it told me to get lost lol :P
Welcome to Waypoint.
Congratz on CMoTW Furious! well deserved!
Congrats on CMotW!!!

Well deserved - thanks for all the work you do in Section 3 and for the great topics you create and your emblem generator!
Congrats on CMotW!
Just browsing while composing

Update 8. Halo 3 Disc, 2
Halo Sheet Music Collection Thread
Congrats on CMoTW.
Congratulations on CMotW!
"It won't be me... you know that right?"
Congradulates on the CMoTW Furi. Good to see you got it :D
Congrats on CMotW, very well deserved. Thanks for all the awesome stuff you've made for Section 3 :P
n00b :P
congrats, let the Section 3 takeover continue
Congrats on CMotW, Mr. Throwaway Account! Your contributions to the forums are greatly appreciated. :)
Congrats!

Even if you are and ONI freak/spook…
Build an Archive of the story you love.
@HaloArchive
-The Halo Archive Awaits
12Next >2 Pages