Notification

Icon
Error

Master Chief Named One of the Top 10 Most Influential Entertainers of 2012

The Master Chief has an impressive list of accomplishments. Not only is he a pretty cool guy who isn't afraid of anything, but he also saves humanity on a fairly regular basis. Now he has yet another notch on his super bad--Yoink!- belt, and that's being one of the top 10 most influential entertainers of 2012. You can see the entire list by clicking the link below.

Oh, and Chief, if you're reading this, you may have come in 7th on the list, but you'll always be number one in our hearts. Hugs, kisses, and headshots, big fella. <3

Click here to read the entire article
Maybe he is se7enth as a wink to Bungie but we Halo fans do think he is number 1.
carnat0r;2147888 wrote:
Maybe he is se7enth as a wink to Bungie but we Halo fans do think he is number 1.

You know what BS, hes got it down? However, if he lowers my taxes he's got man of the decade in my book.
Can someone please explain to me how a video game character is an entertainer? Is there an Easter egg somewhere of him playing The Entertainer on a piano? Chief is an awesome guy, but words have meaning, and an entertainer is not one that fits him.